+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heartbroken

heartbroken

the guy i have been with since dec last year broke up with me in a txt msg. he was cheating on me and his in another relationship... i feel like shit

That sucks... but look at the bright side... the piece of shit that was lying and cheating on you, who didn't have the testicular fortitude to tell you it was over in person is no longer around to complicate your life.

This is a good thing...

The world is still spinning... and remember, you can only go up from here... things can only get better in time.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Congratulations on getting your life back sweet.jesszxox!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

yeah, and the other woman didnt know bout me... but now she does and so she is most likely going to break up with him

he deserves everything he gets

Better you find out how worthless he is now than when you're pregnant w/ his kid or married to him. Consider it a painful bullet dodging experience.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

It hurts i know.. just be open minded on what is going on to your lovelife.. try and try to move on.. there is still someone who's meant for you, just be patient in waiting..
    Doing Business in the Philippines
    [URL="http://www.kittelsoncarpo.com/"]http://kittelsoncarpo.com/[/URL]

I know what you're going through. It just happened to me a month ago, one day after valentine's day - how cool is that?!
    Although I kind of can't even remember how the first two weeks passed by, with a lot (!!) of help from my friends and a lot (!!!!!!) of distraction, now it's one month and a week ago. It wasn't hard, it was probably the worst feeling I ever had - for the first 3-4 days, I didn't eat a thing, then only fruits; I couldn't sleep, I cried the whole time, everywhere; I felt - just as you said - like shit..
    But as time passed by I saw more and more flaws he had even though I thought that I would never see a negative thing about him. Well, I went shopping, bought new things to make a change on myself, I got a little bit a different haircut and then, one day, he saw me. And he was speechless. Therefore I smiled (although it hurt like hell - still!!), closed the door and left him standing there and wondering. And for this everything was worth it.
    Probably you've heard it over a million times and you still think, this will never happen, but believe me, you will get over him. Not now, not tomorrow and surely not in a week. But you will find some flaws, you will meet new people, you will get distracted, you will get busy with other things and in a couple of weeks you'll feel more and more distant than now.
    It is normal (yet probably even healthy!) to feel like this right now. See it that way, maybe you hurt someone that way too, even if you don't realize it now. Also, there will be some even better than him and he will really be that one guy.
    Just think about it, how good can he be if he could do something like that to you?! He is not even half of a tear worth!
    You'll see, it gets better with each day...
    Maybe he'll even realize that he did such a stupid thing, and still, you must see what a person he is if he's doing something like that..
    You'll get a better guy, just trust yourself

If you need someone to write to, contact me on my email address.

Good luck!