+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

HELP!!!

My name is Kitaro Micazumi. I'm a japaneese student studiing in the Harvard University.
    During last 4 months I'm triing to find the girl of my dreams. All I know is the home page with her photo - http://www.geocities.com/ivan171275/ . I think she is a BBW model. I falled in love with her and cant leave without her now.
    I e-mailed to web master of that home page, but he dont answer me.
    Now I spend 5 hours a day in the web triing to find something about my love.
    Please e-mail me if you saw another her photos or know something about her.
    I've got some savings - $1880. And I'm ready to pay this money for any information about this girl.
    Please, help me and my love to find each other.

Thank you in any way.
    Kitaro.

Are you serious? This is a joke right? Please tell me you're kidding.

Exactly, you've got to be joking
    Time answers the darkest fears

I dont think he is. So how much are you willing to pay again? haha i kid you. Not being hrsh but give up mate, its not going to happen. Maybe if you do find this girl, how you know she gonna want toyu? you dont. so give up.

Kiechi
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

romantic guy \

Well romantic and well out of his reach. It's not gonna happen mate. So give it up and find someone around your University or your area.

exactly. Plently of people i would love to meet thats on the internet, but sadly for me i dont have the time or patience. And i take from you being in uni i doubt you have very much time either so i suggest you give up and move on.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Move on from what? Seein' a picture of a girl online? LoL. Ahh well. Poeple have their own fantasies. But yeah. Mate. Leave it. You'll never meet her. So get over it.

No i meant by move on is stop trying to chase something you cant have. i out of all people should know that.

Ah. My bad. Sorry Kiechi.

No i didnt mean it in a bd way and having a go at you. what i meant was he shouldnt go after things he knows that he cant have. in the end he just get hurt.

That est true. I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. But I felt like apolgising anyway. Hehehe.

Oopa!!!you are welcome to do all what you want of course,but i just want to ask you,i don't mean anything bad and don't mean to tease you,just have a question:If you have found her-your actions?
    I asked because once my pic was in one magazine and there was my address,it was not for any letter or so,i just needed something,so,there was my pic and my address,i was way toooo surprised when i started to get sooo many letters from men i didn't know.They wrote me so strage letters,that they loved me,wanted to be with me,bla-la-la,firstly it was funny and pleasant and i even tried to answer them,but then-i got mad at them,because it seemed to me so silly to see a pic and write such letters,i never was going to have something with them,i didn't take them seriously at all.It was in my life what will be in yours...time will show.Just wish you don't fall from the top.Take it easy!and if you find her-don't say her that you love her,want her at once,i think she will not take you seriously also,like i did.

I read your post and have spent several hours contemplating this . . .

First and foremost I'm not sure that your "dream girl" is American - the way the verbiage is worded on the site would seem to indicate that the person who posted the site does not speak English as a first language.

And like everyone here I am skeptical that you could love this person or that she could be your dream girl when all you have is a picture - a romantic notion, but one I am not sure I am ready to believe in.

However, consider this - what if there is a real live girl in your own backyard that you are missing because you are pouring your energy into this picture?

**I was able to use my cyber-poking around to find out that Harvard doesn't have a Kitaro Micazumi - - perhaps this was a joke.
    Last edited by jslaughter; 19-06-04 at 03:19 AM.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy