+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I enjoy

I enjoy

I enjoy my new life and it has been 10 years now I have cleaned up my life.I got in trouble a lot.I started this when I was 13 years old with disrespecting my mom which I totally regret to this day.I did hit and slap her a few times.By the age of 15,I was arrested and convicted of assulting a police officer.I hit the cop with a stick and got 2 monthes probation for it with 30 days in a Juvenile facility.It happened again when I was 17,would not listen to the police officer and punched him.I was convicted as an adult and served my time,30 days in jail.Finally,when I was 20 I did it again and it was the same judge I faced when I was 17.He wanted to put me in jail for a year.Luckily a former convict,Lydia convinced the judge not to put me in jail and turned my life around taking me in.Lydia told me I did this again,I would be facing a stiffer penalty,in prison and I woke up realizing I had to change.My mom had enough with me doing this,our realationship went sour and we went to counsoling which helped.My mom saw it one session,I came up to her with tears coming out of my eyes apologizing to her for what I did to her and we hugged.She accepted my apology and we have a great relationship now.Lydia is still in my life,we are friends since she changed my life.I even went up to the police officers I assulted and apologized to them.They accepted it knowing I changed big time in a positve way.I still talk to them and they know what I did to them was wrong including myself.My mom is glad Lydia has been in my life and still is.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    None of that means anything so long as you have an anime avatar