+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im singLe but not availabLe.. coMMited but not in a reLationship!!

im singLe but not availabLe.. coMMited but not in a reLationship!!

sOund weiRd? YES!!!

im 24 years oLd..
    commited to someone but not legal..
    trying to enjoy life in a easy situation..
    the truth is..
    his committed with another girl..

am i really wrong?

he loves me and show his sencerity???
    i can feel it?
    but then again...
    his commited already..
    ouch!

Even the latest Makesenseonator 5000 gets an error when computing this post.

I used the model 6000 and got this:

"I'm having an affair with a guy who is in a relationship (married?) with and is cheating on his girlfriend/wife."

"He's committed so i can't have him, but I 'love' him so I'm not free to be with anyone else."

Now here's where the translator must have broken down ... it says she actually asked "am I really wrong?"

I have a very low opinion of cheaters, but I have an even lower opinion of those who knowingly cheat with them.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by shypink View Post
    sOund weiRd? YES!!!

im 24 years oLd..
    commited to someone but not legal..
    trying to enjoy life in a easy situation..
    the truth is..
    his committed with another girl..

am i really wrong?

he loves me and show his sencerity???
    i can feel it?
    but then again...
    his commited already..
    ouch!
    Doesn't sound weird at all... we get cheaters coming in here looking for support all the time...

Most cultures have monogamy... not polygamy... so it makes being committed to more than one person... well morally wrong... and from a purely logical standpoint --- it's easier to focus on one person at a time, and harems are just a lot work (have to remember their names... etc).

If he is committed to another girl, then he isn't committed to you (or the other girl). So you're wrong there.

Once more, if he is still with another girl... then he doesn't love either you or the other girl... so there isn't any sincerity. So you're wrong there as well.

You are in lust --- or better known as infatuation -- so you're not feeling his love and sincerity... rather you're 'seeing' what you want to see... not what's really there.

You know that he is in a committed relationship, yet you disrespect the other girl and yourself by following your sex drive instead of your brains.

Might be a good idea and use your mind instead of your 'drive' and see him for what he is --- a user, a cheater, and a downright disrespectful person. And see how you allow infatuation make a fool out of you.

A love triangle is never stable... and sooner or later it will all come crumbling down. It's not too late to try serial monogamy... it tends to be more stable, and less moral dilemmas.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

thanks guys!!!
    i always tried to break up with him.. yet sometimes im less of strenght to do that!!!!....