+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i being played?

am i being played?

so ive known this guy for a while but never really saw each other much. anyway, he went away for a couple of months and when he came back a few weeks ago we decided to catch up. we went and saw a movie, had a really nice time and as soon as i got home, he had sent me an email saying how nice it was to see me, how he'd like to see me again during the week etc.

so then i saw him again and we made plans but because it was raining heavily decided to go to his house, we chilled out, listened to music etc and then we kissed and ended up getting carried away and slept together.

since then he's called me a few times drunkenly saying how much he misses me and always wants to talk to me and wants to see me. then the next morning rings up and apologises and asks if i still want to see him even though he called me very early in the morning drunk!

anyway, we then made plans to catch up the next day and when it was midday and i hadn't heard anything i called him and he said he wasn't feeling very well and would call me to do something that night. came to 7.30pm and i msged him asking if we were still meant to be doing something. he said he had to go out for a friends bday but could he come over afterwards? i was rather annoyed but eventually said he could. that was the last i heard of him that night and then when i texted him the next day to ask what happened he said that his phone ran outta battery and he didnt have my number off by heart or my address. i said that was fine and then said it was a shame because it would have been nice to see him and he said that he wouldve liked to have seen me too. i then said that i was sure he could make it up to me somehow, and he never replied.

it was then a few days later i still hadnt spoken to him that i texted him asking if he wanted to catch up and he said yeah for sure, when suited me? turns out when i was busy he was free and when i was free he had to work. anyway, last night, my plans fell through for tonight and so i texted him asking if he wanted to do anything? and he never replied.

so tonight on facebook chat i said that we were both useless at organising a catch up! and he was like yeah its horrible lol and that he couldnt do anything tonight because he had had a really busy week and needed some alone time. i then asked why was his week so busy? and he never replied....even though he was online for another 1/2 hr.

so what i dont understand is whether he actually wants to see me or not? am i being strung along?

sorry for the super long post......

I don't think he's playing you ... a player uses smooth talk to try to get into your pants, he is using rough talk to try to stay out of them for some reason. Maybe he has a girlfriend? Besides, between the drunk dialing and standing you up repeatedly, why would you want to be with him anyway?

He's acting more like it's a FWB relationship. Is that what you want?

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 19-03-09 at 09:02 PM.

leave him alone. he got the sex and now he's done. if he wanted to hang with you, he would.

save yourself a lot of pain and embarrassment and don't call or text him or meet up with him anymore.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Lol it sounds like he sucks at picking up girls. What a noob.

He's a drunkard, meaning there is no hope for him. Move along.

He only calls you when he's drunk? Forget it. He's a bad one.
    Spammer Spanker

if a guy wanna make time for you, he is gonna make time for you.

Remember this, sweetie