+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips and advice on how to forget someone

thanks for the info ashley89. I will start a new thread called something. What should I call it?

whatever you want to call it! what do you want to talk about?

Anyways, after six years, a breakup is not irrational to cause suicidal thoughts. Everything you have been working towards for six years is destroyed. I want to console you. I really do. Not a day goes by where I don't think about putting my head on a railroad track.

i'd suggest a stay at a bootcamp - feel good and look great. Brings your confidence back and you feel a sense of achievement in completing the challenge. Also meet a lovely bunch of ladies who are like minded.
    slimthinbootcamp highly recommended.

Think number 13 is great tip. Was always untrusting of 'exercises' like this, but if you write it, almost in letter format to the person, Ive found its almost as good as talking to them directly. Gets it outve your system

how to avoid loving your bestfriend >?

i really need help..
    it's been bothering me for 2years...i have a friend ,a very close friend... but then i started feeling something special for him..
    i dont want to admit it's love.. i just dont want to lose him..
    i care for him more than anybody else.,...
    i think of him always... but he doesn't feel the same for me..
    we're only friends...it hurts.. coz i know whom he loves... and yet...there are times he jokes with me..
    telling me he loves me...but i know he's not serious..
    there are times i can feel he cares but then all my hopes are gone bcoz he always tell me about the girl he loves...
    it really hurts...

I am sorry to say that all those tips are just like air talk ... nothing of that worked for me , you can tell yoursellf all time its not worth , she is not for you not loves you , whatever , but then she went now with another , she loves another and not loved you ... she found something more in someonelse and not you ,no mathr what you did for her or how nice where themoments together , how you deal withthat huge breack down in selfesteem ?It makes you feel like you are worth nothing and that she could easilyfind someone better than you .... Even if I did all for her she just had to leave and broke finding soon after someonelse to be with and she is very beautyfull and nice , not someone you can replace , and now after 2 years I still think of her and couldn't find anyonelse .... whatever I tried

He is not that into you.

deal with it and move on. you are way too special for him. don't get hung up on someone who doesn't have the balls to pursue you.

Help :(

hi guys i need a huge favour..i love someone and i wanna show him how much that moment to me when he said that he loved me too cos he thinks i dont care so i made this page "The moment you said that u loved me." on fb pls like it if you have ever loved someone

Don't force yourself to forget them. You don't forget people like that. Trying to hate them doesn't work either. Positive emotions prevail over negative ones. So I'd say be happy that you met them and learnt something from your time with them. Be thankful it happened and now focus on what you want from life. Trust me a few years down the line you'll be happy that it didn't work out with them. It was hard for me when my recent ex broke up with me. But now I'm so happy the break up happened or I'd never have met this girl I'm seeing now. This new girl is like the most wonderful person I've met. And I love her.

You must really decide that you want to get out of the relationship

you must also have a support group who can cheer you on and believe in you

how to heal from leaving your most loving girlfriend and she also being force to dump you? since both are still in love and any sign of showing hatred towards each other is fake..?

Broke up just yesterday

Broke up just yesterday. your thread was very usefull. But how do i come over it? Loved him for 3 years and now he says parents are more important. What do i do. I just cant forget anything. The words he spoke to me, the places we went together...Anything.. Is there any way to divert my mind.. Please reply.. m suffering here........

Remove there number - Otherwise you will just end up texting them or calling them when you have a bad day ! No Contact means no contact, Its there to heal your pain.

Block there facebook - Do you really want to see a picture of them and someone else kissing ? How about seeing they are in a relationship ? Don't go peeping around, Because you will get hurt !

Meet with friends - Spend time with friends, Take your mind off the situation.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast