+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, why is what YOU need more important than what WE need?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sources?

_______
    i didn't save the links, was just browsing. one of them was from Yale and one was from Harvard, there was also a Japanese, Swedish, South African study. run a search, they come right up.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've read those studies. However, it's probably related to body size. Men's entire bodies are bigger. The real question is: are there any differences in how much brain matter is utilized? I actually think I read that women utilize more grey matter.

indig do you not like women? odd.... i don't personally believe men are smarter...intelligence measurements don't actually take into account street smarts, understanding people is what women are experts at, i personally think that's smarter overall no matter how deep a thinker a man may be able to be but if he doesn’t understand the way people are going to behave then what's the point in having this high IQ? that's not smart, i reckon in years to come measurements will change to take these things into account, after all there is more to life than this...what is a smart decision to one person is not necessarily seen as a smart decision by another, to me it's way more complex than the IQ test
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Wow this thread has filled up. I don't know who to reply to in this storm.

I too have noticed how North American women are typically more selfish than any other group. Thinking its degrading to make their man a meal or give him a blow job while he is off making money for their wives to sit home on internet forums being angry at penis as would seem to be the case with
    IndiReloaded.

As for if I did wrong after talking to her for the final time today I think I know what my bads were.

1. I trained her to treat me this way with my kindness and quite frankly lack of balls. I was so eager to do right what I did wrong in my last relationship that I did wrong in the opposite direction if that makes sense.

2. I think I overwhelmed her. I'm older and more experienced in life and I think she got overwhelmed when I talked about the future. Shes only 21 and never been in a sexual relationship before. I'm 24 and have been in a 5 year relationship prior to her.

All in all I hold less against her and take more responsibility for what went wrong ever since posting. I'm also realizing that if women in the real world are anything like the ones here... I'm going to have an interesting time... LOL

pect wow if you're applying for a job, you get it! however reality is that we all have faults.....do you reckon you have no fault whatsoever? i am surprised if you think that coz most people would think more and wonder however you don't seem to at all (saying that you were too nice), how perfect are you?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 23-03-09 at 10:49 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I wont get a job because I disagree with someone on the internet?

I know I am by no means perfect. I am fully aware of the flaws I have. Further more I think your reading into things a little to much if you think what I'm saying is "I have no flaws".

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i guess this problem solved itself in due time. my opinions aren't needed her any longer.

however, i think that if you felt this way about your ex for a while, you should've ended it sooner, rather than dealing with this horseshit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

blah, had i known he was 24 i wouldn't have even bothered replying. i thought we were talking to an adult here. of course he is not going to follow our thought proccessing, or even try.

but in any case.

1. Men's brains are larger, but as they age, they also shrink faster than women's brains.

2. Women's brains operate at a higher temperature, due to burning more glucose.

3. Women use more of their brains when they think.

4. Men's brains contain roughly 6.5 times the amount of grey matter related to general intelligence as women's brains, while women's brains contain about 10 times as much white matter related to general intelligence as men's. Researchers point to this finding to explain the controversial belief that in general, men may naturally excel at math while women tend to excel in areas like language.

5. Men tend to score an average of 4 to 5 points higher on intelligence tests.

6. The average man will think about sex as often as once a minute, while the average woman will think of sex much less often, as infrequently as once every one or two days.

7. Why do women always want to talk? Researchers have found that connecting with another through talking will trigger the pleasure centers in a woman's brain, a high second only to an orgasm.

8. Baby girls have been observed to typically have stronger reactions than boys to disturbing or distressful sounds.

9. A 20-second hug will trigger the release of oxytocin in a woman's brain. The effect of this chemical will often give the woman a feeling of trust in the person hugging her.

10. Many authors and researchers have said that men use fewer words per day than women.

in conclusion, aren't those amazing facts enough to embrace each other and try to make our lives easier without any additional conflicts, then "sitting on the internet and being angry at a Persian vagina"?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

no you didn't get my point about the job, when asked in an interview what one's faults are people usually say things like 'i'm a perfectionist' it was more a comparison than actuality, but yeh thats what i'm saying, you have painted a perfect picture of yourself, don't you wonder at all if maybe you had any part to play with your needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hrmm... i guess this problem solved itself in due time. my opinions aren't needed her any longer.

however, i think that if you felt this way about your ex for a while, you should've ended it sooner, rather than dealing with this horseshit.

raverboy
    I really think that was my biggest flaw in the relationship.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    indignant.. it's funny because regardless of how many reasons you come up with... men still rule the country!! muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    I really think that was my biggest flaw in the relationship.
    see with your vague topic being named the way it is, people like myself misunderstood you. maybe you could change it to why i couldn't leave my gf over the past 9 months. haha

raverboy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    I too have noticed how North American women are typically more selfish than any other group. Thinking its degrading to make their man a meal or give him a blow job while he is off making money for their wives to sit home on internet forums being angry
    I suppose homosexuality is a good option for you, then.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ that is a very good thing to consider... we should move countries.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    indignant.. it's funny because regardless of how many reasons you come up with... men still rule the country!! muhahaha

raverboy
    THE country. some countries are ruled by women:

Queen Elizabeth of UK

Queen Magrethe of Denmark

Queen Beatrix of Netherlands

President Mary McAleese of Ireland

President Tarja Halonen of Finland

Executive President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo of The Philippines

Prime Minister Luísa Días Diogo of Moçambique

President of the General Council Nassimah Magnolia Dindar of French Réunion

Governor-General Michaëlle Jean in Canada

Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel in Germany

Executive President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf of Liberia

Executive President Michelle Bachelet Jeria of Chile

President Pratibha Patil of India

Executive President Cristina E. Fernández de Kirchner of Argentina

Governor General Dame Louise Lake-Tack of Antigua and Barbuda

President Borjana Kristo of The Federation of Bosnia

Prime Minister Yuliya Tymoshenko of Ukraine

Governor-General Dr Quentin Bryce of Australia

Prime Minister Zinaida Grecianîi of Moldova

Prime Minister Michèle Pierre-Louis of Haiti

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed of Bangladesh

Prime Minister Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir of Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    blah, had i known he was 24 i wouldn't have even bothered replying. i thought we were talking to an adult here. of course he is not going to follow our thought proccessing, or even try.
    Yeah i'm young and idealistic and not yet aware how bleak married life or older life is. Here I am still trying to make something of myself and rejecting the idea I'll end up useless. Maybe once i'm at your level I'll see your point of view

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast