+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, why is what YOU need more important than what WE need?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well you are in america now so you shouldn't concern yourself with these other women. all you need to worry about right now is a man named obama.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    blah, had i known he was 24 i wouldn't have even bothered replying. i thought we were talking to an adult here. of course he is not going to follow our thought proccessing, or even try.
    Ah.. Indig... come off it.. you're still a 'youngin' yourself.. just now reached your 30's... When you have a 20 year age gap or greater, then you might consider someone to be a 'child' in comparison to you.

Hell.. my bf is older than you and we can still carry on meaningful conversations, enjoy life, and have much to teach one another. You can't go off age alone as a deciding factor of mental maturity. Take into account other qualities a person has instead of summarily dismissing them on an obviously flawed 'black & white' view of things.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    Wow this thread has filled up. I don't know who to reply to in this storm.

I too have noticed how North American women are typically more selfish than any other group. Thinking its degrading to make their man a meal or give him a blow job while he is off making money for their wives to sit home on internet forums being angry at penis as would seem to be the case with
    IndiReloaded.
    LOL. Once you start the insults you can't stop can you? Guess I hit a nerve.

So, 24? I was guessing 19 or so. Mentally, that is certainly so.

The only part of your post that you got right, btw, is that I'm married. But I have a great job, am way smarter & more educated than you will ever be.

So much for your stats, silly Rat Boy. I knew you'd show your colours soon enough. Glad to know I still 'got it'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The real question is: are there any differences in how much brain matter is utilized? I actually think I read that women utilize more grey matter.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, Vash. I'm not even sure how one would go about measuring this, much less quantifying it.

Anyway, what I have read is that women have more connections *between* their brain hemispheres, on average. More connections via the corpus callosum.

If it isn't already, this should become part of your library. Its the bible I lived by when I took Neurosci:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principles_of_Neural_Science[/url]

Keep in mind, however, these kinds of studies are often contentious, certainly the interpretation of the results:

[url]http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/content/abstract/11/4/933[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL. Once you start the insults you can't stop can you? Guess I hit a nerve.

So, 24? I was guessing 19 or so. Mentally, that is certainly so.

The only part of your post that you got right, btw, is that I'm married. But I have a great job, am way smarter & more educated than you will ever be.

So much for your stats, silly Rat Boy. I knew you'd show your colours soon enough. Glad to know I still 'got it'.
    HAHAHAHAH Your so cute. I wonder what you'll be like when your 24.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop bickering if you don't want this thread closed.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, Vash. I'm not even sure how one would go about measuring this, much less quantifying it.
    Eh, I had it backwards - men use more grey, and women use more white matter.... see the top of page 2, and you were right about the findings that women having more connections (according to this study).

[url]http://www.herplace.com/news/WSJ-Article-03-18-08.pdf[/url]

I don't know how they figured this out... I just remembered reading about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post

1. I trained her to treat me this way with my kindness and quite frankly lack of balls. I was so eager to do right what I did wrong in my last relationship that I did wrong in the opposite direction if that makes sense.
    Now you said this in an earlier post and I decided to ignore it. But here you say it again. You "train" her? What is she, a dog?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Now you said this in an earlier post and I decided to ignore it. But here you say it again. You "train" her? What is she, a dog?
    I think it is his way for taking responsibility for the situation. He is right - people treat you the way you allow them to treat you. She's been getting away with treating him in a way he finds unacceptable (whether or not anyone else finds it unacceptable) because he hasn't put his foot down.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it is his way for taking responsibility for the situation. He is right - people treat you the way you allow them to treat you. She's been getting away with treating him in a way he finds unacceptable (whether or not anyone else finds it unacceptable) because he hasn't put his foot down.
    Yeah thats basically it. I pretty much chased her long enough to make her think she can get away with anything so slowly she got more and more lazy when it came to the relationship. I should have put my foot down early on and if she couldn't respect my boundaries I should have ended it there before it got dramatic so maybe we could have salvaged the relationship.

The word "train" is what bugs me though. Isnt there a better word for the situation?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

The word "train" is what bugs me though. Isnt there a better word for the situation?
    Thats very female of you.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he needs to find a female who'll manipulate him into doing what she wants and guide him to happiness.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Or just find a female who isn't over emotional, spoiled, self righteous and resentfully of penis...

Yeah good luck I know...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most guys enjoy being 'trained', in fact, they enjoy if their partner takes the time and responsibility to do so. Where do you think the newspaper quip comes from?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast