+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why does this hurt so bad

why does this hurt so bad

usually i am always the one who gets rid of the guy.. I'm the one who gets over people really quickly... I absolutely hate this feeling of wishing he was here and his not.. its worse that I keep thinking of him with her and to know that he is not going through what I am at alll.

I've gone out etc to forget about it but something triggers back memories and spoils my night.

I gave the presents to my friend, deleted the photos, messages, even his number but it hasnt really done anything.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can move on ASAP and forget this ever happened.

How long has it been?

a week... but i hate this feeling that he isnt going through this at all so i jsut want to forget everything about him and forget that everything we had was a lie. He hasnt even tried to contact me at all to see how I'm going, his probably too happy and busy in his other relationship to care. It just feels so shit. If he was going through it too maybe I would give myself more time but his not.

OK Jesse ... I'll try to be sympathetic, but it's difficult.

It's hard to be sympathetic when you say something like "usually i am always the one who gets rid of the guy.. I'm the one who gets over people really quickly... I absolutely hate this feeling of wishing he was here and he's not.. its worse that I keep thinking of him with her and to know that he is not going through what I am at all."

I just wonder how many guys you have put in the same exact same position that you find yourself in right now through your uncaring selfishness, Jesse?

It's only been a week ... guess what ... prepare yourself for another 6 months or more of pain!!! Consider your pain penance for your bad behavior in the past and remember that the next time you casually break another guy's heart! What goes around comes around.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 22-03-09 at 09:13 AM.

oh no no, I never get in a relationship and break a guys heart! I've never cheated ever... what I mean is when I'm getting to know someone usually I find something about them I don't like and I get over them; hence why I'm never in a relationship. Then i met him and thought I'd found a good guy to be with, none of my friends had picked that he was bad for me. He was always saying everything about trust always saying how much he missed me... it was all bullshit.

6 months.. thats horrible.

Ahhh ... then I'm sorry for your pain. Unfortunately the 6 month thing still is true ... if you do everything right like staying completely out of any contact with him. I wish there were a quicker fix, but there isn't.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 22-03-09 at 10:12 AM.

I don't really think there's a prescribed time for getting over a relationship. There are far too many variables to take into account to date it.
    It'll happen though, it sucks right now.
    But it's for the best in the end.
    You'll be in a little pain now, but for a good lesson and now you're more experienced, its not all a bad thing.
    I've known people that have gotten over 4 year relationships in 2 months.
    It depends on you. Keep yourself busy, but don't run away from the issue.
    You'll be back on your feet before you know it.