+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messy stuff kindof..

Messy stuff kindof..

Anyway so i been seein that girl at most a week, she actually told me she was in love with me, although she is 27 i doubt she knows what love is, or maybe shes desperate to fill the void she has since she decided to divorce her husband..i know for a fact i COULD but am not ready to take on 4 kids and another person financially, or mentally..She acts like im the bad guy because im not in love with her already, granted we have spent alot of time together- its not that easy for me to let someone in..and i think shes somewhat confused, anyway she got mad at me because of a joke i made.. and decided we were done..now this is fine with me- i knew it would end that way sooner or later anyway cause i just am not ready for that kind of relationship right now..but Shes so hurt by me, and angry at me, and i didnt really do anything..so i dont love her..so what- she says i used her for sex..which i didnt, if that was the case why would i have stayed after we ****ed and held her so she could go to sleep (shes an insomniac kindof, she doesnt really sleep mostof the time but she can when someone is holding her)

Anyway i dont really feel bad cause i know ive done nothing wrong..and she was the one who was using me..But i dont know if i should completely cut her off (after she has said some ****ed up things to me) or if i should try to be there for her, because shes going to a rough time- granted i have NO loyalty to someone ive only known that long, for me to be loyal to someone i hafto trust them, and hafto have been through shit with them..and only years of knowing someone can create that for me.. but anyway- any thoughts? am i wrong because i dont feel everything she does?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

MAn-you were horny too! What in the hell is the woman doing to you? First of all-shes not in love you know that-shes trying to fill a void which you already know and or a replacement for daddy dearest. Im so glad youre not wanting that shit Clifton-thats a no no for you-shes pretty unstable right now-

Dont let her bog you down-you knew what this was initially and so she may have had other expectations but thats NOT your fault. Tell her to get ****ed!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

OK, thanks, i just needed to see if i was a bad person because i didnt want to get involved in all that shit

Anyway so i been seein that girl at most a week...
    she actually told me she was in love with me
    She acts like im the bad guy because im not in love with her already
    granted we have spent alot of time together
    i been seein that girl at most a week
    Is it just me or is the concept of time really ****ed up wherever you live? Is "a week" slang for many months or years? Cause one week (in the land of Rod Steele) is NOTHING. Not NEARLY enough to fall in love with. Not NEARLY enough to even consider 'love'. And no where would one week be considered 'spending a lot of time together'.

Are you in a magical twilight zone? Why are you even considering this person or considering that you COULD be a bad guy because after an ENTIRE SEVEN DAYS you aren't in love with the woman who was recently divorced with four kids?!?!?!?!?!?!

I say leave her alone. Completely. Tell her shit is moving WAAAAY too fast. One week! DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Rod Steele

Yeah i know.. and what i meant by alot of time is everytime id see her- wed spend like 8+hours together lol..and i know dude, even when i fell in love (the one time ever) it was after about 2months, and I thought that was even too soon.. Squirly and me talked about it on AIM, she thinks maybe because of the sex, the confused that for love or something..i dunno

I think it's pretty obvious that it was the sex that did her in.

I can't help it, i am a stallion

She's nuts. Run while you can. This is why I can't hang out with girls, they're so dumb.
    We can be heroes just for one day.

Run, run like the wind.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

told ya...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i think shes confused. i think shes under alot of pressure because of the 4 kids and the devorce.

Run. Run. Run.

By the way, Girls are NOT dumb.

Yeah i agree widda rest tt u run.. it'll get worse if ya stayed man.. she sounds pretty desperate fer a guy in her life and looks like shes onto u. lol.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~