+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Its complicated?

Its complicated?

Really,whats so complicated?
    I've been scouting around my friend's profile recently and a number of them fills the list of "its complicated".
    How can it be so complicated in a relationship?Should a relationship hit troubled water,shouldn't one work on it or opt out,stay in or stay out.
    I'm not an advocate of grey area and putting that aside,why is there a grey area in relationship?Name me a relationship that is a fabrication of wonderland.Wouldn't a relationship piled with issues,still a relationship between two parties?

Truly,it appalls me.When did sundrying one's derelict love life becomes the charade of pity.[in place of a better word]
    The point is-Why the need for complication?
    Have intellectual level dwindle to the point where people cannot even discern the nature of a relationship?No difference from members in the special olympic.
    I'm starting to even think that the status "its compliciated" is the raison d'être to craving a dramatic response from the online community-Attention screaming
    Last edited by UKboy; 26-03-09 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    ...I'm starting to even think that the status "its compliciated" is the raison detre to craving a dramatic response from the online community-attention screaming...

I'd go with this one =)

Another reason is that it leaves it up to debate. Meaning, maybe he has it set like that, so any would-be singles roaming around might think he's single and ask to hang out. But without knowing the context of the question, i can only speculate.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson