+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a little help (first date?)

Need a little help (first date?)

Hi guys, I'm sorta in a situation and I don't know what to make of it. To start off, there's this girl at work who digs me. We never really talked, but when we did, I gave her my number if she ever needed a ride to work or w/e. Well, one day she started texting my phone asking if I ever wanted to chill or w/e, so I said sure when I had the time etc..Now I found out a few days ago from a friend that she indeed does have a crush on me. She even told me on aim last night that she does find me attractive and does sorta like me, but wants to get to know me better.

So, I asked her if she wanted to hang out and I suggested a movie etc..she said ok..but she says it's not a date, but tells me I'm attractive and likes me? I don't know how to treat it. Do I buy her the ticket? I mean I find it odd going to a movie with a girl alone if it's not a date lol..maybe I'm just stupid

ummm, this is interesting. Don't pay for her ticket or anything since its not a date. Show her your a fun person to be around and tease her a bit.

She wants to get to know you better but wants to take it slow. Use this as an opportunity to advance.