+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont want my heart broken.. need advice

I dont want my heart broken.. need advice

Well, I've been with my gf for almost 6 years. We've always been happy together, never cheated or argued and I want to marry her. I'm 28 and she's 26, but in the past year of our relationship we've been apart long distance due to some unfortunate circumstances that are very personal. Over this past year, we've spoken every night, im text, the whole deal. I wanted us to be together again and I was telling her to be ready in a couple weeks.

In the past 2 or 3 weeks however, she's been very busy, and I find out today that its because she's starting to have feelings for this guy who she's been friends with for a few months while we were apart. This is the only girl I've ever been with EVER, and the trust in our relationship is strong enough for her to have told me this before anything happened. My thing is I dont know what to do, I think I'm going crazy but I dont want to lose her. She says she loves me, but she talks about how the guy is different from all the other guys she's come into contact with because he respects the fact that she has a bf. She said she was putting me off the past couple weeks just to spend some more time with him, and she speaks about him like he's almost perfect for her. I dont know what to do, but if I lose her I dont think I could ever be with someone else again. Please give me some helpful advice on what I should do or how I should feel.

Ahh, where have I heard this one before?

I would become suspecious also if I were you

I wouldnt confront her until I knew for sure what was going on

My advise.....kill the dude...XP
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden