+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm falling apart

I'm falling apart

I think I'm in love with a girl who doesn't love me back. In fact, I don't understand what she think of me at all. Sometimes I think she pities me for not being able to let go of my feelings, other times I think she just doesn't care about me whatsoever.

I'm not friends with her anymore. She seems happy with her life, and she's going to prom with another guy. And I am so fcking lost right now. I can't work, I can't sleep. I think about her every two seconds. But I can't tell her in person that I love her because I just can't. My life hasn't been the same since I started liking her. The feelings have only been growing stronger, and I need help!!

Please Help
    let me put it this way. YOU - grapes.... ME - oranges

Think of another way to tell her. try texting her or sending her an e mail or something. I was really scared to tell my boyfriend that i liked him, but it turns out that he felt the same way about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobefree View Post
    I think I'm in love with a girl who doesn't love me back. In fact, I don't understand what she think of me at all. Sometimes I think she pities me for not being able to let go of my feelings, other times I think she just doesn't care about me whatsoever.

I'm not friends with her anymore. She seems happy with her life, and she's going to prom with another guy. And I am so fcking lost right now. I can't work, I can't sleep. I think about her every two seconds. But I can't tell her in person that I love her because I just can't. My life hasn't been the same since I started liking her. The feelings have only been growing stronger, and I need help!!

Please Help

Sorry... that ship has sailed if she is going with someone else...

You can try to keep yourself busy, hang out with friends... do whatever you can to stay preoccupied and keep your spirits up. Only time and distraction will help ease the pain.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

nooo she's not going out. she was asked to go to prom with a guy, who offered her flowers. I broke my heart because I saw it happen.

I tried email once about a year ago. It turned out VERY badly. We were friends for a while but then (I don't know why) everything fell apart. She began to ignore me. But after summer break, I think that she may have felt bad about it and made a slight effort to reach out to me. But I just couldn't... Then I couldn't hold it in and sent her a message yesterday on facebook. Maybe she doesn't check her inbox on facebook, but she hasn't responded. I told her everything in my last message. But I just can't fathom someone reading it and ignoring it. It would be so heartless. But what could she do anyway? She doesn't feel nearly the same way whatsoever. I made the biggest mistake in my sad pathetic life by falling in love. And now I can't get out.

I've been trying my HARDESSSST to get busy and do my homework and get better at tennis. BUT it just doesn't work like that!! I just can't let go!
    Last edited by Iwanttobefree; 27-03-09 at 09:59 AM.

It will happen eventually. Things like love take time. Youll find someone new in time.

how long will it take? I have tried to move on for well over a year now, maybe two. But the opposite has happened. What can I do? It hurts me when ever I think about her because it's as if she never wanted to accept me as she accepts other guys.
    Last edited by Iwanttobefree; 27-03-09 at 10:32 AM.

Well if its been happening for that long, try dating other people..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are this emotional over a girl you never even dated, I think you may need some professional assistance to help you sort through it all. Something in your personality is clinging to the fantasy you have dreamed up in your head about her, and you need to let it go.

I never thought of that.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Plenty of fish in the sea, mate. You'll come to that conclusion at some point, even it is hard to imagine. You just have to let the fantasy go.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

just an email? What if she didn't get it?