+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex with a girl.

sex with a girl.

ok so you are having sex with a girl and you tried many positions. if you have to put a number on how many positions you've done...lets say 10-15. ok now on to the question....

so you guys been together for sometime now and you ask her "So, whats your favorite position that we've done so far?" and she says "iuno."

when she says "iuno." Does it mean that she dont like having sex with you? that you dont pleasure her?

are there any guys out here that can pleasure a girl using cunnilingus only? like you are unable to pleasure her with your penis?

edit***
    forget the "like you are unable to pleasure her with your penis?" part....that seems a lil cold...what i meant to say was..unable to pleasure her because of how she is...like she just last like forever and you last...not that long?

... ... Overall your Ebonics to English dictionary wasn't half bad. I mean you got pretty close to formulating a subject and a predicate...

Sounds like you don't know what the hell you are doing and should stop trying. You might get her pregnant and the world doesn't need any more people of your caliber running around collecting welfare...

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    ... ... Overall your Ebonics to English dictionary wasn't half bad. I mean you got pretty close to formulating a subject and a predicate...

Sounds like you don't know what the hell you are doing and should stop trying. You might get her pregnant and the world doesn't need any more people of your caliber running around collecting welfare...
    my english??? lol this aint english class man. atleast i spelled it correctly. i dun think u want me typin lyk diz do u? as long as its understandable then im fine wit it. besides, im at work anywyz. just tryna pass da tym.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    are there any guys out here that can pleasure a girl using cunnilingus only? like you are unable to pleasure her with your penis?
    You're thinking way too into it ... Just ask her straight up what she prefers and what you could do to improve your performance during actual intercourse. You don't have to just wing it ... just talk to her and be straightforward.

I don't think you know what ebonics is if you thought the way the guy typed was ebonics.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    I don't think you know what ebonics is if you thought the way the guy typed was ebonics.
    Whoa. Where did I say he was typing Ebonics? I seem to remember insinuating he was translating Ebonics into English. Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa. Where did I say he was typing Ebonics? I seem to remember insinuating he was translating Ebonics into English. Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you?
    Yap yap. Insinuating he was translating Ebonics into English implies that you found hints of Ebonics within the text. I suppose you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

[EDIT]

Whoops, I made the mistake of speaking against you, Pectabyte. I had to look back at older posts to notice you're one of those posters that just loves to insult other members ... but whatever makes someone feel better about themselves in real life.
    Last edited by tooxshort; 27-03-09 at 03:13 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Maybe she just doesn't know what position she likes the best?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think most girls prefer the position that brings them to orgasm. For guys that shoot too quickly, your tongue is probably your best friend; don't be afraid to use it.

Holay buddy, why are you trying to pick fights with everyone?
    Relax and stop trying to act superior all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    my english??? lol this aint english class man.
    Why do people always use this as an excuse to type poorly? The point of an English class is so when you are NOT in an English class you can still type, write, and speak properly. Not just in class.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    try having sex with a boy.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

My current girl is like that. I'd say shy to verbalise her sexual interests, for whatever reason I seem to fail to understand.

At first, I thought WTF is this? My previous lovers were usually quite expressive about their desires... But then I went slowly, trying different things, both of us got used to our bodies, and it's decent now.

However, she is often tense in her body, I can sense it, I don't know what it is, lack of trust, comfort, or lack of skill on my part... Which I find surprising since the previous ones seemed to enjoy me quite a lot....

But then again, everybody is different.

BTW, a question to the ladies: are some of you shy about sex, like you find it difficult to relax and just go with the flow, like you keep thinking too much during the act?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    BTW, a question to the ladies: are some of you shy about sex, like you find it difficult to relax and just go with the flow, like you keep thinking too much during the act?
    I think it's sort of normal to be shy to touch on certain subjects, especially sex involved ones.. maybe noto so much "shy," but rather "it's difficult to bring them up." I think the longer you're with someone, and the more you know/trust them it gets easier to talk about.

As for the thinking too much-- I think that happens to a lot of people, especially females. I know for me, personally, if I'm having a low confidence day and my boyfriend wants to go at it I'm overly concerned about how I look and feel uncomfortable with him being super into me.. but I'd say that's about the only time I can't relax, and those are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Why do people always use this as an excuse to type poorly? The point of an English class is so when you are NOT in an English class you can still type, write, and speak properly. Not just in class.
    true. ok then. i'll do my best to write/type actual english. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    try having sex with a boy.
    hahahah.....ummm no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast