Hi, i am new this forum website. I am extremely confused on what is going on right now. We have been together for about 3 years. I love her and she says she loves me. She just graduated college and i am in my senior year about to graduate. Here's where it all started i believe. The first semester i came back, i went to this party and there was a girl that took off my shirt. This girl might i mention has a bf and i would never cheat on her She was extremely upset and pissed about it, she thought i cheated on her. She even asked the girl about it. I apologized and everything i could do. Every since then she gets jealous when she sees me other girls in pictures or if im with other girls. She broke up with me over winter break b/c we argue too much, stemming from her jealously. Then she came back and asked me out again. Since i am still at school and she is at home, it is hard for me to see her, i would see her once a week or every two weeks. She is still jealous and argues over that im other girls, i have even limited my time spent with other girls to try and make her feel better, but she still is jealous.

About a week ago she wanted to stop talking for a couple days bc we argue too much, that did not last very long she called me the next day. she came and slept over last weekend, everything was good until she saw that an old female friend of mine, posted on my facebook page saying its been a while and we should hang out, and gave me her number. We got in a big argument as she was leaving, over this girl that means nothing to me expect as a friend. she called me 20 mins later saying i hate arguing i cant take it and all that crap.

A couple days later she tells me, "she doesn't want to break up with me, just wants to take a break". for about a month or so, so that maybe she can get over her jealously and anger over it. She deletes from her facebook, saying that it upsets her that she sees me with other girls, which makes no sense to me she could just not look at it. She says she still loves me just cant put up with the arguing anymore. Obviously i still love her, Of course i get pissed and upset about it, and that she deletes me from facebook. She called me the next day asking if i had sex with anyone else and all that crap, i tell her no i still want to be with you. Obviously she is worried about me finding another girl. We haven't spoken in two days since then.

What should i do? Is it over, should i just move on? Or wait a few weeks to see if she speaks to me again?

Thanks for all the input in Advance.