+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When to give it up...with a twist

When to give it up...with a twist

I was just wanting opinions on when to have sex with someone for the first time...but there's a twist....

I just started dating a guy whom I've worked with for 2 years. We finally went on a few dates, including 2 out of town trips. We have made out heavily on 4 occasions.

Normally, I would wait a bit to jump into sex, but since we have known eachother so long, would it be ok to make an exception? I have adored this man forever, and he said the same about me.

I am having mixed feelings because I want him to respect me and not think I am trampy, but then I think, "hey, it's different-- I have known him for a long time."

What do you think? I just want him to take me seriously, as I would like a relationship with him and not just sex.

The fact that you have found yourself here asking for advice should tell you that you have hesitations that need to be addressed. Men as well as women love a challenge, anticipation will only heighten what is already there. Men want a bad girl for fun and a good girl forever. If you truly care for this man, take your time....don't rush into things. Take the time to communicate to each other where you want this relationship to go. The most sacred thing you can give to someone is yourself, make sure they are worthy of that gift and know what goes along with opening it