+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: places where women like to be kissed

places where women like to be kissed

hey guys so i was having a very intense make out session with my girl yesterday and i started to kiss the area between the shoulder and the neck. when i did this she said it felt amazing and i could tell she was really enjoying it since she started breathing heavily and she began holding me tighter....so i was wondering if there are any other places where most women love to be kissed. i want to make her feel amazing when we are doing this again.

There is no map that spells out how women like to be touched. Each woman is different and has her own experience when she is touched. What IS important is your desire to find out what turns each individual woman on. But this is also a two-way street.

Women need to tell their men what they want. For example, I hear countless men complaining that they have no idea whether or not they're pleasing their partner because she 1. doesn't tell him, 2. makes no noise or gives no physical/verbal indication that she's satisfied.

I also hear men complain about the fact that they feel inadequate when a woman has to tell him what she wants. If this is you in any way, GET OVER IT. You learn by being open to suggestion and constructive criticism. If you're doing something and she's not feeling it, she has every right to tell you. Not berate you, but gently guide you in the right direction. If you don't let her do this, she will shut off and begin looking for someone who can.

Play with the woman. Be gentle and soft. For me, I'm all about the feather-light stroking. My skin is super sensitive so if any guy wants to rub my back, I'm down. Same thing with the neck-shoulder spot. Drives me wild. If your woman doesn't want to talk about what turns her on or guide you, you're kind of at a loss. No one reads minds and you shouldn't be expected to.

I have found that my sexy girl loves to be kissed on the top of her neck.. just below her hair line.. the nape.. she goes f**king wild.. there, and she loves the gentle kisses on the small of her back..
    Last edited by SexySam; 16-04-09 at 09:43 AM.

I made this diagram, sources of bright light are a good start.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha cb, i think your advice is a bit advanced ...

Lahnnabell is right ... different strokes for different folks ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Cbrider what is that life form an alien

i think its not just the kissing but where your hands are too. Make sure that they arent just on the boob but rather stroking her sides or moving up her back in a way she is almost getting a massage... i am a big hands guy. lol u just inspired me to make a thread

btw i didnt answer that little second part, i wont say to much about where i get touched but truthfully i do like to be suprised(don't follow the same motions everytime, dont Always kiss here and then move to...) take chances mayb bite a lip once or twice, instead of waiting for him to take your clothes off...take em off yourself,

but to directly answer your question, sadly lol no when i can see it coming there is no where i wanna be touched more, its a sad sad male thing. lol anyway good luck, mayb it just hasnt been found on me yet

**** ME wrong thread mate, thats kinda weird have a good 1

Quote Originally Posted by hohol View Post
    Cbrider what is that life form an alien
    Don't you bash on my blow up doll!

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

As a girl, i think more romantic when the one you love will kiss you on the back of your ear while whispering i love you .. wee
    Work everyone's nerve by posting links in your sig...

its not always a specific place, different girls have different areas where they get more aroused by being kissed, and it also depends on how you kiss them i would go into details but i will end up writing an essay so i hope you get the point.

A good place to start is between the top of her head and the bottoms of her feet.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantTurtle View Post
    hey guys so i was having a very intense make out session with my girl yesterday and i started to kiss the area between the shoulder and the neck. when i did this she said it felt amazing and i could tell she was really enjoying it since she started breathing heavily and she began holding me tighter....so i was wondering if there are any other places where most women love to be kissed. i want to make her feel amazing when we are doing this again.
    Inside of the thighs up to the hoo hoo is generally a winner.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ears gives me instant goosebumps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast