+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I want to kiss you but I have a boyfriend"...

"I want to kiss you but I have a boyfriend"...

I met this lovely lass some time ago... (about 3 months or so)... I got her phone number from a mutual acquaintance and called her and asked if she was going to a particular club night... she said she was and we met there and left together going back to mine. once there she said "I reallyu want to kiss you but I have a boyfriend"... we kissed anyway and canoodled for a bit but she insisted we couldn't sleep together because she had a boyfriend. she complained about him and we left mine and went to another party. Havn't seen her for about a week or so but sent her a text when I was on holidy... quite wistful and jokey... "hope this message finds you well and as beautiful as when I left"... she didn't text back and I have not attempted any contact since. I would much appreciate any advice or anykind and can go into more detail if people care at all to know!

Damaged goods, stay away, theres nothing more to it. A person who will cheat on their partner with you is just as likely to cheat on you with someone else. Consider yourself lucky she didn't text you back.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

"if she's cheated with you she'd do it to u"

Extreme response from the character above. Do other's agree.. definately some truth in it of course but if I was only after a fling presumbably it wouldn't matter.???

Quote Originally Posted by RogerPerdactor View Post
    Extreme response from the character above. Do other's agree.. definately some truth in it of course but if I was only after a fling presumbably it wouldn't matter.???
    If you're "only after a fling," -- find a single girl to have it with. Seriously.

Unless you want to be dragged into her drama.. which I'm sure there will be plenty of considering she has no issues cheating on someone.