+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would a woman come home without her panties?

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCUTU View Post
    I forgot to mention that I discovered the panties in her pants' pockets after they were washed. So, I was not able to see wether they were stained or not. But still, it would have been rather simple to say: "I stained them". The question is: How could you take off your panties and not remember why you did it?

Thanks for you input!!!!
    No, Never, you couldn't (in answer to your question). Put yourself in her position. Could you imagine ANY circumstances where you would find your boxers or briefs in your pocket and say "Dang, I wonder how THEY got there!!!"

She may not have come up with the "stained" excuse because she had no way of knowing whether you had seen her panties before you accidentally washed them?

Carl.

Oooorrrrrr.....

maybe she became aware of the fact that she had embarrassing VPL's and decided that she'd rather go without panties than have everyone in the world see her panty lines.

Her response could easily have been a reaction to the manner in which she was asked. Were you curious or accusatory?

I imagine she was answering the question you really wanted to know, which was, "Are you cheating on me?". If this had been me, I would have thoroughly explained why my panties were in my pocket, but that's because I'm sure my husband would ask me politely. If he came up and suspiciously demanded to know why my panties were in my pocket I would answer the question he MEANT instead of what he SAID.
    Spammer Spanker

I love this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    She's a cheating whore.

Our age and years of marriage

She is 38 and I am 42, we've been married for almost 14 years!!

We've been married for almost 14 years. She is 38 and I am 42

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well the part is.. as embarrassing as it may be, you wouldn't need a moment to pause and think about it. you'd just say it... unless... you needed a "twix" moment.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    After being married 14 years, I doubt there'd be much that was too embarrassing for a wife to tell her husband in regard to panties in her pocket.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    After being married 14 years, I doubt there'd be much that was too embarrassing for a wife to tell her husband in regard to panties in her pocket.

Unless she has a 'reasonable' type of personality and as another had suggested... may have been doing something stupid... like strip poker...

I'm quite eager to hear a more detailed excuse from her... tbh....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Believe me, I've done some weird and embarrassing shit in my day. If I crapped my pants I'd probably want to keep that to myself, but before I let my wife think I was cheating on her I'd cough up the truth. I can't imagine being so embarrassed around your partner of 14 years that you couldn't admit anything... that didn't involve cheating. Hell, I have friends that I'd admit anything to.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

She cheated on you and tried to hide it. What she said was her way of avoiding telling you the truth.

There is no reason at all for her to have her undies in her pocket.

While on first sight the "I have never failed you" comment would sound suspect it could just as easily have been her realizing what you were thinking and wanting to make sure that you didn't jump the conclusions, which you could just as easily have done if she had used any other excuse.

Couldn't it have been for something as trivial as her bringing an extra pair to work since if she had her period she could exchange it easily, and then forgot to take them back out? In which case they could be either the stained ones as well as forgotten replacements.

I reckon there's still a gap between a woman having undies in her pocket and a man having boxers in his pocket.

"I have never falied you" is a very strange comment. However, like Giga said, she probably knew what you really meant by the question and gave you that response because she was so caught off guard and probably too embarrassed to explain any lady issues. There are other reasons to change undies without it being menses or sex. She probably likes to be "fresh and comfortable" all the time. You know her well. Is she very modest and avoid talking about these things or is she very open? How's her habits at home? Is she the type of woman with high hygiene and can't stand being in the same undies on a hot summer's day and must change, etc, etc?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

She has told me before

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    "I have never falied you" is a very strange comment. However, like Giga said, she probably knew what you really meant by the question and gave you that response because she was so caught off guard and probably too embarrassed to explain any lady issues. There are other reasons to change undies without it being menses or sex. She probably likes to be "fresh and comfortable" all the time. You know her well. Is she very modest and avoid talking about these things or is she very open? How's her habits at home? Is she the type of woman with high hygiene and can't stand being in the same undies on a hot summer's day and must change, etc, etc?
    She has stained them befor and, when that have happened, she has told me that she has had an accident, so, why not say that now. She has told me when, beacuse of any woman issue, she has stained her undies.

I must stress that when I asked her about them I just said:" I found your panties in your pants pocket, what happend". I understand that I said it in a curious way, not trying to imply anything.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what are you here for? we are not your wife. go and ask her.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I think the question missed by everyone was:

What was she doing on the night of the accident between 5pm and 8am the next morning? Who was she with? Who are the witnesses and alibis who can be questioned?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast