+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would a woman come home without her panties?

Why would a woman come home without her panties?

As I was doing laundry, I found that my wife had put her panties in her pnats pocket. I asked her what happened and expected toget sometong ;ike "I did not get to the bathroom on time", or for whatever reason "I stained them and did not want to leave them". But no, my wife stayed silent for a a few seconds and the said:" I have never falied you". Her silent likked me, and still, she never answered the question. When I asked her why did she take them off she said she could not remember. How can anyone forget the reason why they were walking around without underwear?

Need your thoughts!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's odd. If it wasn't some kind of bathroom/period mishap, there really isn't a valid excuse I can come up with. Methinks perhaps you should keep your eyes open and your ears perked just to be sure everything's on the up and up.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

You did the laundry, you saw the panties ... I assume you can tell the difference between a pee stain, a blood stain and a sex stain. Which was it?

Did she come home very drunk? If not, her "I don't remember" comment should not be acceptable.

Carl.

Were the panties stained at all? A little more information is needed.

Based on what you've said so far... I would consider her to be highly suspect...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

What does likked mean?
    And yeah this does sound suspect. :/ Even if it was a period situation... that's not smart to take the panties off... you'll leak everywhere!

Did you catch her coming home without panties on?
    The whole "I have never failed you" thing is really suspicious. I think she sexed someone.

"I have never failed you"

Are you serious? Is that the first thing you would say if you were in her shoes?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

No stain

I forgot to mention that I discovered the panties in her pants' pockets after they were washed. So, I was not able to see wether they were stained or not. But still, it would have been rather simple to say: "I stained them". The question is: How could you take off your panties and not remember why you did it?

Thanks for you input!!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's a cheating whore.

lol if somebody is cheating they just put their panties back on. right? anyway she could've changed them or took some extra with her.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

While I was in college, it happened more than ones tha I was havnig sex in a car in a public place, and while trying to get dressed as quick as posible, you might either forget or choose not to put then on (to get dressed more quickly)!!

okay, how old are you both and how long have you been married?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

"I never failed you?"

Errrr.. sounds like she might have.

To take off her panties she would have had to take off her pants, take off her panties, put back on her pants, and shove the panties in her pocket. Hmm.. what does one do when they take off their pants and panties. I just find it rather unbelievable that she'd go through that process, drunk or not, and not be able to recall why she needed to.

Listen, I think you really need to have a serious talk with her about this. "I don't remember," is not an acceptable answer-- of course she remembers or else she wouldn't have gone silent trying to think of an appropriate response [btw "I never failed you isn't one.]

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol if somebody is cheating they just put their panties back on. right? anyway she could've changed them or took some extra with her.
    Maybe the guy's wife came home and she rushed by throwing on only the pants with her draws in her hand.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

She was misbehaving. I can't tell you what exactly she was doing, but it won't make you happy. When she said "I have never failed you" she could have been letting you know that she did not directly cheat--in other words, she did not have sexual intercourse with another. However, that does not take away from the fact that she was doing something less than ladylike. My guess would be a drunken stripping game of some sort.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast