+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not knowing what to do; Help :/!

Not knowing what to do; Help :/!

Heyy I've posted on here before about a girl and well for those who remember it this is a carry on. I'll give a brief backdrop on whats happened.

I knew the girl for about a year, not as friends but I could speak to her if I seen her out.
    We hooked up back in Jan this year and was "seing" eachother for about a month, she said she didnt want anything too serious at the moment and I was fine with it, I cooled off and decided to just leave her since I did want a relationship. I ignored her for a couple of days and she was asking what the problem was I didnt tell her of course, but I realised that I had feelings for this girl, I wouldnt say I was in love since I dont know what it is, we stopped seing eachother but still spoke via text/phone/msn every day.

We have mutual friends who tried to get involved with us to make it better when in fact they made it worste and me and her have been argueing over the fact things are being said when they shouldn't but the thing is we can have a major arguement but be fine on the phone the next day.

I do want to carry on seing this girl but I dont want to ask her to come on a date with me incase she feels pressured, It's been ripping my brain apart since I have all these feelings for her which I cant let out and so I've been treating her like shit basiclly, kicking off over nothing. I phoned her up drunk and was pissed off due to the fact Im no with her and she said during the arguement "This is why I dont get in anything serious with you Tom, because you just jump to conclusions and kick off without speaking to me" Which I do.

I just dont know what I should do from here, I explained to her Im sorry and that shes the last person I want to be like that with and she said I was on thin ice and if I done anything like that again she wouldnt give me another chance.

Im just wondering what should I do from here?

I think you may have had the right idea when you decided to leave her alone because you expected a relationship.

From the sound of things she's told you she doesn't want a relationship and she reiterated it to you further down the line.

It's been my experience with a line like "I don't want anything serious right now/I don't want a relationship right now," usually translates into "I don't want a relationship with you."