+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: your first time.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my first time was 9 yrs ago ... i was 15 ... i just did it because i was curious ... my gf at the time was 18 and she was a virgin too ... she was moving to santa cruz (which seemed hella far at the time... i didnt even drive or nuthin yet) for college ... so we figured what better way to part than doing that? I think my first time really sucked ... i was hella curious, but nervous ... i think i really sucked at it too ... but later on, it was all good ...

as far as who has better orgasms ... women get multiples ... i wish i could ... but once im spent, im spent ...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    lol NLB. yeah i wish my girl would go on the pill so at least i could try it without, i heard its really nice.
    Bro, it feels so dam good! Like Stifler always says, "It feels like Hot Apple Pie", lol. No, j/k. But it feels so dam good. Now I have to use the freaking plastic shit! Darn! But anyways, it's good to be safe.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Oh Gawd, I can't believe someone is quoting Stiffler. lmao I am a virgin. I'm not really saving myself for marriage, I'm just saving myself for the right guy. I want it to be someone I can trust to not break my heart and right now that person doesn't exist for me.
    ...Taste The Rainbow

I hate the feel of plastic. It's absolutely shit. I love it without it. It's well safe. It's well sound. It's well nice. I'm on the Pill so I'm all goood. LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I hate the feel of plastic. It's absolutely shit. I love it without it. It's well safe. It's well sound. It's well nice. I'm on the Pill so I'm all goood. LoL.
    Exactly lol, I wish my girl would go on the pill, she always wants me to just do it without protection. She's against it though she said so she won't take it. I dunno, anyone here that can give me some info on it to help me convince her?

Tell her to get the contraceptive injection. It's a normal injection so don't freak out by the sound of it. LoL. Uhh.. I think there's a choice of 8 week or 12 week. Once you're injected. You're free to bunny all night and day long with no Condoms! Mwahahahaha! I wanna get the Contraceptive injection one day. Well, when I'm older. Few years older anyway. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    ...who do u recon out of guys and girls who has the best orgasm? i wouldnt know but ive been told its the guys. trust them 2 get all the fun!!
    Women. Women ALWAYS get more pleasure than the guy. Think about it - putting something in a hole... Of course the hole is gonna get more sensation that the stick.

Stick your finger in your ear. Which do you feel more ? Does your finger feel your ear more, or does your ear feel your finger ?

Of course (if your any NORMAL person) your ear would feel the finger more.

Point in case.

Stick your finger in your ear. Which do you feel more ? Does your finger feel your ear more, or does your ear feel your finger ?

Of course (if your any NORMAL person) your ear would feel the finger more.
    That's cause your ear is much more sensative. Not because something is stuck in it.

Rod Steele

LoL. But Billy did have a good point though.

It's one of those unanswerable questions. Whose orgasm is more powerful? Because we can't measure both. Just like the question, "What do you think hurts more? A woman in labor, or a guy getting kicked in the nuts?" Noone can experience both . . .

That's the problem with COMPLETELY gender specific questions.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    although I'd believe that a woman in labor hurts more ... gimme 10 minutes after my balls are kicked and I can breathe again ...

Hmm. I think Rod Steele has a point there. It's true indeed. Very true. Never thought about it that way. Hmmmm.

You can just call be "Big Rod" for short Skye! Cause I work out and I'm huge.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Tell her to get the contraceptive injection. It's a normal injection so don't freak out by the sound of it. LoL. Uhh.. I think there's a choice of 8 week or 12 week. Once you're injected. You're free to bunny all night and day long with no Condoms! Mwahahahaha! I wanna get the Contraceptive injection one day. Well, when I'm older. Few years older anyway. Hehehe.
    Hmm, interesting. I might have to talk to her about it. Cuz ya know bunnying is the shit

Huge eh?
    Hehehe. Alright 'Big Rod'. No more Alexi then? What happened to it? Hehehe. Ahh well. No need to answer it. Just a random question. I guess I missed the part where everyone changes name. Where I change my Avatar quite a few time. But nevermind. The one I have now is my favourite.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast