+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: your first time.

I wanna taste the rainbow

Course Exodus.
    Tell her to do more research man. LoL. There's a lot of other contraception she or you can use. But I myself would go for the injection. Hehehe.

Do you know how safe it is?

It's 99% safe Exodus.
    Go to the Brook Centre's site. They have a full on page on every comtraception there is and it tells you what side effects they might have and how safe they are. Basically. Everything. Go on Yahoo and search for it. Can't put up links in here mate. So you gotta do the work. LoL.

well hey skye, thanks a bunch! That'll help a lot, but i gotta head back to work now so i'll check it out after i get off tonight.

It's alright. Anythin' to help! Hope you'll have good sex afterwards. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    It's one of those unanswerable questions. Whose orgasm is more powerful? Because we can't measure both. Just like the question, "What do you think hurts more? A woman in labor, or a guy getting kicked in the nuts?" Noone can experience both . . .

That's the problem with COMPLETELY gender specific questions.

I'd like to think the female being ripped in half by another human exiting her body is a tad bit more painful.
    ...Taste The Rainbow

Is it? We'll never know.

I mean. Both ways. Just like 'Big Rod' had said.

Well i know i have been kicked in between my legs b4 and if they hit you just right like on the clitoris (sp) that can bring you to tears... Not fun... But yeah we will never know... One good thing about when women give birth they can get the epadural. (sp again)

Yeah. I guess. So it's alright. Well. Not alright but better than.. Yeah.

mao nice i wanna know wah they said about it

well i haven't had sex yet. i'm waiting for the special person so that it mkes it special. is that the best thing to do ?

yes.that is. thats what im doing

I have had sex for the first time at age 20 on October 1 it was my b-day at the time and we had dated for 6 months. now we dated for 15 months i totally love him. He was my first kiss, and first person to be that close to i totally am in love with him it was special he was not a virgin when it did happen but i was and i know he wish he was.

I'm the same as you Sami, well, Sorta. But it was nearly our 7 months together when I first lost it. I've been with him for eleven months now and he was my first everything'. Ditto to him. Well. Except his first kiss.

Wedding night virgins

Thoughts & Advice:

Do it with somebody who at least knows your situation, and respects you and will put forth a little special effort. Allow plenty of time.

Sex can be very pleasureable without love; it won't create or replace love, but it adds to an already established loving relationship.

Wait for marriage? It's certainly something very special to share with your partner, but if I'd done more "playing around" before marriage I probably would have been more faithful . . .

I'd suggest bringing a virgin to orgasm before trying intercourse: for guys, it will slow down his response a bit, and make it better for her. For girls, it will make her as open and lubricated as she'll ever be. If you're BOTH virgins - this is even MORE important to improving the quality of the sex. If you're intending to be life partners a (physiologically) poor first experience may not matter in the long run, but if you haven't made that commitment you should probably put a little effort into making the first time "good".

"It doesn't matter as much to guys."? BULL!! It matters just as much, though possibly in a different way.

OK - My First Time!
    Well, let's see - we were both 23(!) and both still virgins. It was our wedding night, 1974. It was lousy sex. It was almost consensual rape. It was also extremely significant for both of us. We are still married - yes, to each other. (Although I occasionally remind her of the list I'm keeping of all the things my NEXT wife will, or will not, do.)

We had planned ahead - our wedding was 1:00 in the afternoon especially so that we could have a reception, and start making love at a decent hour. We had known each other for about a year, and been engaged for 10 months. In the last few months of the engagement we had done just about "everything but . . .". I helped her to her first orgasm (her thighs around my ears) and she had done me orally, manually, and dry humping so we weren't exactly ignorant of each others' responses.

We had talked about postponing it, but I think we both knew we were going to do it. We got to our room about 7:00 pm and started deep kissing before the door latched. She gave me a choice: she'd get into one of her "honeymoon nighties", or I could undress her, or she could undress herself (while I waited in the bathroom - I never quite understood that part!) and wait for me under the covers. I selected the nightie. She went to the bathroom to get ready, and I got into pajamas and waited on the bed.

She came out wearing a yellow gauze creation that was only faintly see-through. We talked and stalled a bit. We read each other some love poetry (not original) and Bible verses. This wasn't agreed upon beforehand - we each intended to surprise the other with this romantic touch. We embraced and started necking. Probably 30 - 45 minutes later the clothes were off and I was eating her. After a LONG time of this (we agree that it was 15 minures or more) I was frustrated that I couldn't bring her to climax, as I'd intended immediately before entry.
    (During our lovemaking while engaged I had noticed how open and wet she was immediately after orgasm, and knew that was the best time to enter her. I also knew that it took only 5 - 10 minutes to bring her to climax.)

She said, "I'm ready." Big (sexual) mistake! I should have known she wasn't ready. She probably knew she wasn't. We put a pillow under her bottom and put KY Jelly onto our genitals. From some book we had read together we thought these steps would make it better. She raised her knees and spread her thighs. I'd never been so excited - pounding heart, dry mouth, etc. I climbed on top. She hugged me and I tried to make entrance.

It hurt! I couldn't find the opening! I mashed my cock head against something. OUCH! I thrust and bent my erection. Extreme OUCH!! I was embarassed, frustrated and impatient. Eventually, I found what felt like the right place. I knew I wasn't really in - my cock head was painfully pinched. When I tried to push in, she'd pull back. When I pulled back, she moved with me so I never could get a run at her.

After 5 - 10 minutes of this we were both tense, frustrated, embarassed and sore. This was NOT what either of us expected. I paused to catch my breath. We looked into each others' faces, without a clue of what to say or do. I should have rolled off and started a long session of cuddling and fondling. But I felt her relax just a little, and without thinking about it or meaning to I rotated my hips in a full circle. I didn't actually feel her tear, but I felt myself slip in.

She felt it too. She didn't scream, but she definitely vocalized her physical discomfort. She jerked and pulled her knees up, toward her chest, trying to squirm away. Bad tactic - it made everything line up just right, and I went all the way in. Again, not that I planned it, it was just the way we were positioned, how she moved, where my weight was, etc.

I HAD NEVER FELT ANYTHING SO GOOD!

She began to cry.

GOD IT FELT GREAT!

I thought, "I'm raping my virgin lover on our wedding night.".

THIS FEELS SO WONDERFUL THAT SHE MUST CERTAINLY FEEL IT TOO!

Instinctively, I started stroking. She was sobbing. Mercifully, I only lasted about 30 seconds, probably half a dozen strokes.

The contractions were still running through me when I felt ashamed and sorry for what I'd done. I uncoupled quickly, and saw what a bloody mess we'd made. Previously, while she was getting dressed to be undressed, I had run warm water in the sink and had a washcloth and towel ready. It was probably the only thing I did right, although I expected to be cleaning up love juices rather than blood. Nevertheless I spent a long time bathing her genitals in warm water and assuring her that I loved her (which was true) and she was a great sex partner (as if I really knew!) and it was everything I'd hoped it would be (I should have been struck by lightning for telling that whopper!). We cuddled for a long time - she didn't say many words, but her body recited an eloquent love poem.

About 11:00 we went down to the coffee shop and had ice cream. While sitting there, she noticed a slightly pink stain in the crotch of her white shorts. Thinking her period had come a week early (she's always been very irregular) we hurried back to the room. Well, that's not what it was. In all of our sex education, nobody had pointed out that "what goes in, must come out", and her maidenhead was bidding an oh-so-faint farewell. She came out of the bathroom with no pants on, and said "Let's do it again.".

The second time was much better. We were more relaxed, unpressured, and we put her on top. The next day, on our fourth session, she finally had her first married orgasm. It was from cunnilingus, not intercourse, but we were both pleased with that. (It was almost a week before she started coming from ****ing.) All told we did it 5 times in the first 24 hours of our marriage - and haven't kept count since.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast