+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your first time.

your first time.

I was wondering what everyones first times where like, and i was wondering if anyone was really nervous for it.

It makes me nervous just thinking about it.

it was good. can't really compare it to anything else. it's way overrated now that i look back, i wish i waited...
    but ya, it was funny-interesting...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

well i got caught my first time her parents came home lmao. We luckily didn't get caught in the act, we got caught sitting in the closet naked tho lmao. It was good though. I want to do it again but we've had some complications in our relationship =/.

i hope thats interesting in a good way... lol. its stange to be a virgin and all my mates aren't. i feel a little left out but i'm not ready yet and im not going to feel under pressure. well i try not to. i hope it does reach up 2 the rating it should have.

lol! well at least you will remember it alright! naked in the closet is a new one. lol. shame about the relationship troubles... sex always compliactes relationships.. well what ive been told.

My first time was good. Wasn't the best though compared to the sex now. It was both our first time. We weren't reallly nervous but we weren't exactly masters at it so it was alright. Put me off Me, Myself 'n' Irene though. That movie played 3 times in a row while.. Yeah. But anyway. All I'm tryin' to say is. It was a really nice first time. I'll never regret it. Ever.

thanks.. thats making me feel better. i love that film lol. when i watch it it will probably remind me of u tho.. lol.

who do u recon out of guys and girls who has the best orgasm? i wouldnt know but ive been told its the guys. trust them 2 get all the fun!!

Mine was really over rated and i kinda knew what to do but i was a lil frozen.. I wish i would have waited untill i meet Michael but i know his first time was good... IT WAS CUTE... first thing he said is i thought it would last longer than that ... Awww I will always love him..

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    well i got caught my first time her parents came home lmao. We luckily didn't get caught in the act, we got caught sitting in the closet naked tho lmao. It was good though. I want to do it again but we've had some complications in our relationship =/.
    lmao nice i wanna know wah they said about it

well i haven't had sex yet. i'm waiting for the special person so that it mkes it special. is that the best thing to do ?

Whatever you think it's best for you.

And hey. Girls get loadsa fun too y'know. Not only the boys. Depends on the position 'n' everythin' really. Some of em might not even make you cum but some might.

i hope so. well i haven't exactly met anyone yet. i like some1 but... ugghh guys can b compliacted. or rather its probably me just being tricky. i regret alot of the things ive done when it comes 2 him

Ahh well. I'm well happy with my guy. So yeah. Never regret any of the things we've done together.

Well, my first time was kind of unusual. Ofcourse I was horny and it happen in High School with my High School sweetheart. I wanted and so did she, but when we were in the room, I don't know what happened but I didn't want to go through it and I wanted to change my mind. She wanted to, and I hesistated. She started taking off my clothes and kissing me then I said, "ahh **** it!" and I did. It was the stramgest feeling in the world. I didn't use protection(stupid teenagers), but she was on the pill. Now I know the difference between using protection and not. It's a whole different story. After we went through it, I became a changed man and wanted sex everyday and still want it! lol.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

lol NLB. yeah i wish my girl would go on the pill so at least i could try it without, i heard its really nice. But i'd still be a lil scared. Okay, as for what they said afterwards... well she went home afterwards and her mom just started laughing at her, and was like... wow I can't believe i just walked in on my kid. Hehe, she was ok with it, you gotta know her mom though. She had her first kid at 15.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast