+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did i get blocked or was she being honest?

Did i get blocked or was she being honest?

I"ll make it simple b/c no likes a long thread.

I met lady S few years back, we hung out, i knew she liked me and i was a young fool so i took advantage of it had relations with her then ignored her.

Lady s started dating my friend so all became well and was forgotten.

This week it was lady s's bday, i met her friend lady X , who we had drinks with then we got busy on the dance floor and proceeded to engaging in sexual relations (not all the way).

The next day i contact lady X telling her i want to see her (b/c i want to round 3rd obviously). She tells me "we want different things, and that it was 1 time thing, and that i'm a nice guy but she doesn't want anythign right now". I accept and it was over with.

side note:

Lady s told me "don't treat her like u treated me" after i had kissed her in front of her.

Lady X and S are good friends.

My question.

Was lady X just drunk and had a good time with me and just wasn't really interested in me? or, did lady S talk to her and told her to stay away from me b/c i'm a jerk who will have sex with her and never talk to her again.

Basically did i get blocked? or was she actually not interested and it was really a 1 time thing.

Lady's would u stay away from a guy if your gf warned you about him? Or would u just see for yourself?

Thanks!

Hmmm...probably both. She doesn't want just sex and she knows you do because of her friend. Women talk. Yes, I would stay away from a guy who my friend warned me about...unless I thought I knew him reasonably well and thought my friend was wrong about him.

I agree with the above-- it could be one or the other, but it's more than likely both.

There's a good chance that after hearing how you hit and quit Lady S, Lady X probably realized she was putting herself in the same sort of situation as Lady S.