+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Break the touch barrier" wtf

"Break the touch barrier" wtf

Hey guys. I'm Bob. I'm thirteen. So three weeks ago I asked a girl if she liked me, and she said yes. I said I liked her too. We've liked each other since sixth grade. So yeah, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now. We haven't really gone on dates - our parents don't approve, and we are busy every weekend if we try to go to the school or ride bikes. So basically today we were walking to the bus with her best friend, my sorta-friend, and she was like, why don't you go in the middle "next to me" and we were like "you're so annoying haha" and she was all like "why don't u guys hold hands and hug oooh" and we sorta didnt know what to say so then i got on the bus and we just talked on the phone. i don't know, we really like each other, but it seems sort of weird to be holding hands and stuff. will it be easier if its like during a movie or something? thanks

what do u mean by it feels weird?

u'll like sharing ur personal space with her but u need to stop thinking about what any1 else thinks... just hold her hand if u are alone etc to start.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are very young. You need not be pressured to do anything remotely "romantic", and people who tell you you should do this or do that are idiots. You have plenty of time for romantic behavior, and when the time is right, you won't feel awkward about it.

Tell miss busybody to mind her own business.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Vash is right, if it doesn't feel right than don't worry about. Any kind of touching or sexual contact should come naturally to both of you but at 13 you both are very young. The only thing you should be worrying about is having fun whether or not you two are touching

like vashti and bo are saying, dont worry about it. you young, just go and have fun. everything else well come in time. when your ready to hold her hand go for it. if your not that's fine. you really dont have rush. your 13. you have lots of time

just talk and chat with her a lot. go out with her and have fun.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everybody here is right, your little friend is dumb and wrong.

Go play Halo Boy
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

When I was thirteen, I played with toy cars.

And my dick.
    Don't expect anything.

hey,

Ignore what your "friend" said. I mean, I'm not gonna say she's "dumb" or anything. I mean she just thinks that that stuff will make the two of you happier, and she just wants too see her friends happy. However, just do what makes you and your gf happy. If something feels wrong... don't do it, and maybe it will feel right later, and then go ahead. now is your chance to learn, so just do what feels right.

But yes... the cinema is a good place to begin touching and stuff... not necessarily sexual touching... you're 13. But it's all about the both of you feeling comfortable.

Nothing wrong with holding hands, as long as both of you are comfortable doing it.
    What could change the nature of a man?

So I read your post to my 13-yr-old daughter, and her advice was:

'It grows on people at a different pace. It may be awkward at first. Don't worry about it.'

She's a smart girl. (And she gets the heebie-jeebies with all that mushy affection stuff too)

You have plenty of time to screw up since you're still young. Just try different things. When I was young, I would just do things and see if they worked. It's a learning experience. Do whatever, okay? Trust your instincts? I know that sounds corny as shit, but it's the only thing I can think of lol.