+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting crushes really easy..

Getting crushes really easy..

Hi, I'm new here. I'm very unexperienced, never been in a serious relationship or anything.. 15 y/o. I'm aslo really shy and have bad confidence...

My problem, as stated above, is that I get crushes on girls really easy. Whenever I see a cute girl in school and she like just looks at me for a second and smiles a bit I can't stop thinking of her and whenever I see her in tha hallways in school I get REALLY nervous and just look away and pretend she's not there or something. I'd NEVER have the balls to go talk to her.

hell this sounds so ridicolous, but this is how it is...

You're going to fail with girls later on if you keep this up, unfortunately. And you're not unexperienced if you're at an age of 15, isn't everyone at that age??

Just reconsider whether it's just lust or if you really like the girl whenever you have second thoughts.

lol, hormones will mess anyone up.

go make ur mistakes and have fun doing it, this is the time to make them.

Try talking to and meeting new/random people.. It will boost your confidence heaps, even if you talk to other guys. You could gain friends AND confidence.. Trust me, I know from experience.
    But that might take a little while..
    Try talking to these girls, if shes in one of your classes say something like "Hey, aren't you in my <insert class here>?" that always starts up conversations, and usually breaks the ice for me.. Then you can go on from there and introduce yourselves.. (Sitting nexto her in class after would help too.. Or maybe even before you introduce yourself if you want. But I always do it after..)
    Or if they aren't in your class, you can say something like "I've noticed you around school a bit, and just wanted to say hi.." then introduce eachother...
    Ah and ofcourse, smiling and looking them in the eyes always helps.. Just make sure you don't do it in a creepy way.. ha

Yeah being young and hormonal FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by debris View Post
    you're not unexperienced if you're at an age of 15, isn't everyone at that age??
    I think not, I don't consider myself 'unexperienced'.. Though I've only had two(I would consider) real relationships.. And the rest is just dating..
    I'm only 15 years old, and I know how to talk to girls.. I talk to random/new girls at school or on the bus at bus stops etc. Without any problems. Though, before I started talking to randoms my confidence wasn't nearly as high as it is now..

Then again, most of my friends have no idea how to talk to random girls.. Maybe its just me cause I actually try?
    They tell me (eg)"Wow, that girls cute.. And shes by herself!" But when I tell them to go talk to her, they just get all shy and say "Nah.... " Then if I walk up and talk to her first, they have no problems talking to them after.. Gah..

edit: My only real problem is keeping relationships going properly.. I'm good at starting them.. I guess I have to work on keeping them... It is a bit difficult with all the girls my age being super hormonal.. (I actually had a girl break up with me for no reason.. Then when I asked her why, she had no idea.. She even told me that.. And just before, she was "MADLY IN 'omg we are gonna be together forever' LOVE with me")
    Oh and that I'm way too picky... Even all my friends say that. ^o) I agree with them though..

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts09 View Post
    go make ur mistakes and have fun doing it, this is the time to make them.
    A very good point. Though I don't think most of the mistakes I've made were very fun... I guess before I made them was.. XD

Well that was a long and rather offtopic post..
    Last edited by Desinate; 31-03-09 at 08:51 PM.
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

alright thanks for the replies guys... just one more thing

does it mean anything when girls my age wear rings on their wedding fingers??

I did that for to long.

If you keep doing that you will look back one day with Loads of regret. Trust me i was way to shy for way to long. Im still shy which i hate but, not as bad as i used to be.

But when i was 15 i was the same way, im 20 now