+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Threesome?

Threesome?

A few weeks ago, my wife told me that a friend of hers from work told her that she wanted to have a threesome with another girl but that her boyfriend did not want to. I told my wife that it sounded like an invitation. Threesmoes kept coming up in conversation for a while but never materialized. WHat do you think?

I think she should be very careful about just throwing that out there. There's a big difference between fantasy and reality. It sounds to me like she wants to double up on you with another chick, but she should be aware of the damage that can cause to your relationship.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares about damage. That would be awesome. If I had a threesome I'd take pictures and carry them in my wallet just so I'd be able to back up all my bragging.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i did it before. it was definitely an experience to remember. but i wouldn't do it again. one on one is so much better.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Too many arms and legs getting in the way...

Don't do it
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Who cares about damage. That would be awesome. If I had a threesome I'd take pictures and carry them in my wallet just so I'd be able to back up all my bragging.
    So I suppose you'd have no quarms if it was a "2 males to 1 female" threesome either then?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassing View Post
    So I suppose you'd have no quarms if it was a "2 males to 1 female" threesome either then?
    What!? That's disgusting!! What kind of sick person would engage in such perverse activities???
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    What!? That's disgusting!! What kind of sick person would engage in such perverse activities???
    I would in a heartbeat if I weren't involved in a very serious committed relationship that I intend to honor for the rest of my life.

Hell, yeah.

I would totally know how to keep two guys busy.
    Spammer Spanker

Her friend is bi

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCUTU View Post
    A few weeks ago, my wife told me that a friend of hers from work told her that she wanted to have a threesome with another girl but that her boyfriend did not want to. I told my wife that it sounded like an invitation. Threesmoes kept coming up in conversation for a while but never materialized. WHat do you think?

Last night we went out with her firends, including the one I tlaked about in the threesomes remark, and my wife told me that she tought her freind was bi. When I asked her why she thought so, she said, :beacuse she told me that she like my thights> If you add this to the "I'd like to have a threesome comment" it makes you wonder!!!

Hahaha ... she's already told your wife that she's bi: "a friend of hers from work told her that she wanted to have a threesome with another girl" What did you think? that YOU were going to get all the extra attention?

The problems with entertaining a thought of a threesome with this girl are:

1) It won't work unless your wife is bi, or bi curious at least.
    2) Without her bf's approval and permission, it's cheating.
    3) Unless her involvement is limited to girl-girl only, there is a fair chance that your wife may get jealous when you have sex with this girl.
    4) You'd better know the swingers' rules, especially regarding any outside involvement. NEVER swing separately.

Carl.

Gigabitch says:

"I would in a heartbeat if I weren't involved in a very serious committed relationship that I intend to honor for the rest of my life.

Hell, yeah.

I would totally know how to keep two guys busy."

damn, I usually don't respond to these kind of posts but this comment made my pants tight.

I've been w/ my bf for over 3 yrs, for the first year or so, he always talked about having a threesum, and was on the prowl looking for someone to join us. Well the day finally came, it lasted 3 mins, he got pissed and freaked out, my advice, DONT DO IT!!! even though its YOUR wife another women, men will get jealous over the other women.

...Go for it
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by clintsgirl View Post
    Well the day finally came, it lasted 3 mins, he got pissed and freaked out, my advice, DONT DO IT!!!
    My ex wife's husband did this, held it against her for some 10 years they were dating/married. There are a lot of men who are insecure about their woman sleeping with another woman (See: OMG What if she's better in bed w/ me and she leaves me??) let alone the 2 men (See: OMG What if he's better in bed w/ me and she leaves me??) bit.

Men are surprisingly very insecure about their ability in bed, and should it ever be questioned they get very defensive in a hurry.

Now, if I wanted to I could have a 3some with my wife any time I wanted (FFM, she's bi and not interested in MMF scenarios) to. And, you know, I'm really ambivalent about it. If we came across the right woman, and there was the right chemistry. Sure.

I've already seen women try to lure my wife away at the bar. "Baby, you don't know what you're missing, I'll buy you a car and take care of you." It's funny, I laugh, they ask me what I'm laughing about, I respond, "She prefers when the man doesn't have to strap his cock on before bedding her."

3somes are like Anal, interesting because of the taboo, the experience, the wonderful feeling of "different" and then after you're done there's the awkward cleanup part. Whether you're cleaning excrement off yourself (because, that's what happens) or picking up the pieces of your relationship because someone wasn't 100% on-board with it.

It's a good way to **** up a good thing. If you don't care about the relationship, go for it. If you do, be careful about it. More than likely it will destroy it.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."