+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: she wants a no strings... i dont

she wants a no strings... i dont

ok, so i got this thing with a girl....

she just wants 2 start a no strings attatched relationship...

but i got a feeling im going 2 end up falling 4 her... i think i already am....

im scared 2 tell her that i want more but i dont ant 2 ruin wat we r going having now and possibly anything more could happen

is this normal 4 a girl 2 want a no strings attached relationship?

or is her way 2 "sus" the guys out b4 commiting herself?

i know she has had similar relationships like this.....

do i have a chance 4 our relationship 2 b more than just physical...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is really killing me here....

i hate the way she just wants it like this.... y do i have 2 b so easily attached

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry 4 the ranting....

Dude, I don't think she will want you to try to make that chance happen. I had a relationship with "no strings attached" and the relationship consist of only casual sex. I think you two have the same deal, huh??? But don't try it because it will ruin everything.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

You have to respect her wishes. However, don't be her doormat just because you're getting sex. If she was to change her mind, no girl wants a guy that's gonna let her walk all over him. Just have fun. If you feel yourself getting too involved then just back off.
    ...Taste The Rainbow

Dude, I don't think she will want you to try to make that chance happen. I had a relationship with "no strings attached" and the relationship consist of only casual sex. I think you two have the same deal, huh??? But don't try it because it will ruin everything.
    yeah thats exactly wat is happening....

You have to respect her wishes. However, don't be her doormat just because you're getting sex. If she was to change her mind, no girl wants a guy that's gonna let her walk all over him. Just have fun. If you feel yourself getting too involved then just back off
    wat do u mean letting a girl walk all over?

but if i am feeling that im getting 2 involved how can i just back off, its just so natural 2 want 2 pursue those feelings

What I meant by that is that you can't let go of your pride and self respect just because you're getting sex. Don't let that blind you. Feelings or not, you can't let her or your feelings control your life. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship then you have to back off. There's a fine line between pursuing love and coming across as needy and desperate. I should know this, I've been accused of acting that way myself. :-(
    ...Taste The Rainbow

so actually, goin in 2 this sorta relationship is pretty "desperate"?

If you feel you will fall for her, you probably will once you start fooling around with her. Just weigh the choices. Will getting dropped in the end hurt enough to warrant NOT getting together to begin with? Or do you think the sex, going out, etc. etc. NOT be worth the heartache to follow? It's up to you. I had the SAME exact proposal. A girl wanted a shortterm 'fun' relationships before she moved across country in six months. I thought she was awesome and knew that if I had done anything with her, I probably would have fallen for her. I opted NOT to do anything with her to spare myself any pain. Was it right? I'm looking back and saying I probably should have. So I regret it. Maybe you won't. Just figure if you think it'll be worth it.

Rod Steele

PS - I'm asking, pleading, BEGGING you to type like a normal person. Thanks.

rolf... sorry dude... i cant help it, all these years on mirc has killed me....

but like i will aways ask myself the "what if?" question

wat happends if we do have a short term, and it turns out she find some feelings for me, (somewhere)

i really dont know, i always seem to get attached to girls really early on

how you guys can read it abit better

From my past experience I would skip it. Place more value on yourself, if you let her know you're the type of person who doesn't have "no strings" relationships she'll probably grow more respect for you for being honest and expressing your vulnerability. Still let her know you're interested but that's just not your style.

BTW, I'm confused by your sig., are you the girl in the sig?

I meant place more value on your feelings but, "yourself" works too.

2 b honest i dont really think that it will change much if i tell her that... i have a feeling that she just wants 2 use me 4 sex... ( i bet u cant believe a guy is complaining about being used 4 sex), and if i tell heri dont want the sex she will disappear

btw thats not me in the sig... im a bloke..

Yes. I know you're a bloke. If you have a feelin' that she's usin' you only for sex. Then don't even bother. Back off. Because once you've had sex a couple of times. She might just drop you here 'n' then and you will be hurt real bad. So I'll say just get away from it as soon as possible. If this girl really wanted to see if there's a chance between you guys then she would start off a normal relationhip. Not a 'no strings attached' one.

krayzie, you seem like an okay "bloke" (american here, lol). More than likely this girl doesn't deserve you. Sex is nice, but is it worth the pain? I can't imagine a few hours of ooohs and ahhhs being worth the horrible pain and knots in your stomach that come from wanting someone you can't have.
    ...Taste The Rainbow

I agree with RainbowKiss. You don't wanna go through it. You know it yourself.

I agree with Rainb~ and Kawai~ bet u wish u were like those guys that can give a good couple of shags and not let feelings get in the way.....feeling suck don't they. Back off bro, u r already falling and the deeper u go the harder the smash. Good luck man. Look if a woman, or a guy can use u or any other person they aint worth it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast