+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you guys help give me some advice?

Can you guys help give me some advice?

Hie guyz. im kinda in a dilemma now and im realli hoping some of u wld b willing to help me in diz fix cause even im at my wits end. Care to share your opinions and advise me on wad i shld do.. ok here it goes..

About 3 months ago, fate allowed me to meet this girl from friendster and it started off rather well. Her profile stated in a relationship so im guessing mayb shes having some tiff wif her bf. I didnt care much and decided to know more about her. We chatted over the phone for 2 weeks and one day decide to meet. We met in a group outing and could immediately click on the first date. As days went by, we've been chatting almost everyday without running out of topic and after our 5th date, we kissed. She told me b4 tt she has a bf and after tt kiss i asked her wad she meant. she said she liked me and both of us admitted liking each other. The only thing that kept us apart was her bf. A week later, i met her again and somehow i can feel something different. She avoided close contact and i knew someting was wrong and i juz kept quiet throughout. She asked me wads wrong and i told her tt if she wanted me to leave, i would do so. She cried and said she didnt wanna lose me and later i told her that i wont leave her.

Later on, we talked and decided that best thing for us is that we juz become frnz. I was quite heart broken cause i realli like her but i couldnt be close to her. However, when i came by her house 2 weeks later, we made out and did things couples usually do.. besides fking of cos. I dunno y but we said 1 ting but did another. I felt close to her and didnt wanna b separated from her. Then, things started to get worse. Juz recently last week, she didnt message or call my hp and i find it weird cause she would ring me up quite often. i called her and asked her wads wrong. She remained silent so i asked her this questions "When we gt closer den frenz wad r u tinking?" she said shes tinkning of her bf and she wans to stop wad shes doin with me. my next question.. "If i tell u my heart wanted to b wif u wld u consider me?" She kept quiet and said " i dun tink i will.." i was v heart broken and she continued that im not her type.. she said tt she noes she cant last long in a relationship with me. E next day, i sent her a message saying tt "i'll wait."

My frenz hv told me not to put my feelings in her and some told me to leave. but ive oredi gotten too deep into this. All i tink about is her and i cant bear to leave her. Tried alot of times too.
    My point is.. We've gotten to a point where its more den frnz but not bf/gf and both of us admitted we love each other. I told her i'll wait and i dunno if its e right decision to do. She wans to study abroad soon and i wld nvr see her for quite a while. i dun quite understand wad is going on and wad she thinks of me as. Ive tried leaving her and failed.. yeah im weak but i realli cant help it.. shes part of my daily life and i cant simply find any girl that can match up to her standard. Do give me some advice.. thanks.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Hi Nameless18. I really don't have any advice to give you, but I know what you're going through. I care a great deal about a guy that I can't have. And it truly sucks, but there's not much I can do. I'm extremely impatient and I hate, hate, hate playing the waiting game. You just have to realize that sometimes life doesn't always go your way and you have to play somebody else's game for a bit. Hopefully it'll work out, but I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it doesn't.
    ...Taste The Rainbow

rainbow's right. I might suggest dating around, if you are emotionally tough enough to not get hurt and responsible enough not to intentionally hurt someone else. I've found that there are a lot of great girls out there- sometimes.

Thanks RainbowKiss_83 and shenmue.. its harder den i tot to let somewan go. ive tried to know other girls but they just dun match up to her u see. i heard tt once uve found somewan perfect, other girls will not appear tt pretty or beautiful to u. i tink im having tt effect.. haha.

Nameless is like me, when you do things that couple normally do your heart follows, it's really difficult to distinguish between just physical and emotional. To me the 2 go hand in hand. That is why I find it difficult to be intimate with another girl as my heart is still with my ex. Any tips on how to do that are welcome. The thing is this chick could be having probs with her b/f and using u to forget about it. Harsh thing to say but fems do that. I always thought fem were the perfect species, emotional and all but reality dealt me a harsh blow. I realised that not only men can have s3x without feelings woman can too. I know I can't though and obvoiusly nameless.

I really hate to sound harsh, but she has made it clear that she doesn't want to be with you.

Don't get me wrong I can sympathize with the heartache you are experiencing you developed some real feelings for this person. I know those feelings don't go away overnight, but telling her you'll wait - she clearly doesn't want you to wait, she wants to be with her boyfriend. She has recognized that she cannot be a friend to you and a girlfriend to him.

You can't find anyone to match up to her? She had a boyfriend and she cheated on him - don't you think you deserve someone that will be faithful to you?

Please follow the advice that you have received - start seeing some other people. You do yourself no favors by waiting for someone that doesn't want you.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I appreaciate wad u guyz r telling me. thanks. jslaughter i noe i shld find smwan hu doesnt cheat on her guy's feelings but its smting i cant help it. my frenz hv told me tt wad she did onto her bf can oso b done onto u.. i perfectly understand tt but theres smting inside me tt keeps tellin me ta dun giv up hope and it'll turn out differently wif u. Well ya can call me too optimistic but tts e way i m since i was born cos i didn wanna regret stuff later on.

now we may juz b frenz cos fer e past few days ive talked to her abt norm stuffs and all and i noe tt it juz makes it harder to leave if i didn stop contactin her. heck.. now i dun even noe y my fingers kept dialling her numbers on ma fone..