+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know how to approach this girl

Don't know how to approach this girl

This girl is awesome! She's friend of a friend at school. She goes to school everyday I think. I feel lucky I live close to school so I can find her, but the thing is I don't wanna be too obvious. I mean when I see her she's always with her friends and I don't feel like joining them, it's too obvious lol. I don't know if I should just sit down in the cafeteria (waste of time) and wait till she walks by lol Some help would be nice

I just wanna find ways to approach this girl ;]

Why don't you want it to be obvious? How else is she going to get the message?

Hmm.. Try sitting next to her in class / talking to her(maybe when shes alone if you're feeling nervous) Maybe say something like 'hey, your in my <whatever class>..' and start the conversation from there.

I can't really give many tips? I don't know... I would just talk go talk to her, and start up a conversation.
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

lol I forgot to say I don't go to school, I live close to it. I always go to see friends there
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinate View Post
    Why don't you want it to be obvious? How else is she going to get the message?

Hmm.. Try sitting next to her in class / talking to her(maybe when shes alone if you're feeling nervous) Maybe say something like 'hey, your in my <whatever class>..' and start the conversation from there.

I can't really give many tips? I don't know... I would just talk go talk to her, and start up a conversation.

Why don't you get your mutual friend to introduce you?

Carl.

I know her. The problem is I don't wanna join her group of friends coz they would tell her I'm interested in her. Like I don't want her to know I'm interested, I just wanna make her think I'm a friendly guy first.
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Why don't you get your mutual friend to introduce you?

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I know her. The problem is I don't wanna join her group of friends coz they would tell her I'm interested in her. Like I don't want her to know I'm interested, I just wanna make her think I'm a friendly guy first.
    Try get a friend to introduce you to eachother maybe? Then after it should be easy to start conversations and get her msn or number... From there it can't really be that difficult?
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

If you don't want her to know you are interested in her don't bother trying to meet her. You would be wasting your time and hers. If you are actually interested in her, which I assume you are, show interest in her by conquering your fear and talking to her. Talking to a girl is so easy. You don't have to fear rejection because you aren't even asking her out. You are just trying to get to know somebody new. The more girls you talk to the better you will become at talking to girls. Eventually you will have an idea of what women want and you will have lots of dating options. If she turns you down when you try to talk to her blow it off. You wouldn't weren't trying to date her. You just wanted to get to know her. You are in a win, win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post

Sorry, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard ... you are interested but you don't want her to know it. In what bizarro world do you show interest in a girl by not showing it???

Carl.

You didn't understand man. I'll be showing the interest after when we know each other more. I just met this girl. If I show interest too fast she'll get scared and go away. I hope you got the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Sorry, but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard ... you are interested but you don't want her to know it. In what bizarro world do you show interest in a girl by not showing it???

Carl.

I'll have to walk around the cafeteria just to see if she's around now... Today I'll do it. I just don't wanna find her with her friends cos it would be too obvious joining them. I think everyone thought I didn't know her. I met her before I posted this. My problem is that I never find her alone (if she was alone I could join her in the cafeteria). She's always with her friends and kinda makes it hard for me to join. I think I'll have to tell a lie and say that I'll join them to have lunch with them (with my fake lunch lol)