+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Post The Name Of The Person You Most Wanna Kiss Right Now

blue... hehe... so sweet!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well billy, why are you bothering with the past?? memories are good to cherrish, however they are not good to only dwell upon them. if you really desire this kiss from a special person, you are going to have to work at it. nevermind past. it is only a memory of where you have been. look ahead because it's where you're headed whether you like it or not. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    well billy, why are you bothering with the past?? memories are good to cherrish, however they are not good to only dwell upon them. if you really desire this kiss from a special person, you are going to have to work at it. nevermind past. it is only a memory of where you have been. look ahead because it's where you're headed whether you like it or not. raverboy
    I am not dwelling on the past. I know my past. And I dont see anything that good comming to me in the future. At least not the near future. So why look ahead ? I just live day by day. What comes, comes. What doesn't doesn't. What happened, has happened. No changing the past. I know this. But I don't know the future. So what is there to look to ? I look at my past to learn from it, mostly. And I know what I had then was a wonderful thing that I let go of. And I don't think I'll ever get an opportunity like that again. But ya never know.. Live and Learn. Day by Day.

hey everyone cheer up! its the summer.

we should all be going out and snogging someone!!
    - Claire -

Autumn is more my scene, its much more romantic!

It's summer? Oh man... I thought it was already autumn!
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    summer, autumn, it's the transition period. raverboy

The loneliest time of the year is winter -- Christmas.. New Years.. Its cuddling weather and its very harsh when alone.

god no kidding..that was the saddest part last year for me, because in 02 i had the pleasure of being with somebody..then the next winter felt so cold and lonely.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i believe that you can't really change the future. what is comming for you will already come for you. however there is a degree to that which you can pull your future to a direction in which you want it to head. you might not beable to choose when your family will die, however if you better your lifestyle, then you can porlong your life, (if you don't from an accident or something). however, if you already know what you want from a girl, push towards that direction. onlywise, being negative won't really help anything. raverboy

I believe you can change your future. Obviously there isnt much you can do about deaths and whatever, but the way you live your life, the decisions you make all affect your future in a huge way. Yes what comes will come - but it doesnt matter what comes, it matters how you deal with it.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    god no kidding..that was the saddest part last year for me, because in 02 i had the pleasure of being with somebody..then the next winter felt so cold and lonely.
    Exactly - I'm dreading this winter. The last three winters I've been with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    yeah i believe that you can't really change the future. what is comming for you will already come for you. however there is a degree to that which you can pull your future to a direction in which you want it to head. you might not beable to choose when your family will die, however if you better your lifestyle, then you can porlong your life, (if you don't from an accident or something). however, if you already know what you want from a girl, push towards that direction. onlywise, being negative won't really help anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    I believe you can change your future. Obviously there isnt much you can do about deaths and whatever, but the way you live your life, the decisions you make all affect your future in a huge way. Yes what comes will come - but it doesnt matter what comes, it matters how you deal with it.
    I believe the future is layed out in alot of different paths. Each path is set in stone of whats going to happen - everyone's path's cross each other - and there are many forks in the roads. The decisions you make will set you down those certain paths.

god, im sorry i brought up such a bad subject!!
    - Claire -

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I believe the future is layed out in alot of different paths. Each path is set in stone of whats going to happen - everyone's path's cross each other - and there are many forks in the roads. The decisions you make will set you down those certain paths.
    I just hate the ideas of fate and destiny because I believe they suggest that what's going to happen will happen regardless of what you do or don't do so that sort of makes everything feel a bit pointless.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I think destiny is a hard thing to argue.

The scientist in me says that everything was pre-destined since the big bang, it is just a sum of chemical reactions and forces. This determines everything from the layour of the galexy, to where the electrons in your brain will be to stilulate a certan area to put you in some mood.
    In the end, everything boils down to physics and chemestry.
    Though we do not know much about it, our personaletys can be expressed as just a bunch of electrical impulces, set in order by science.

But the more spiritual side of me belives that there must be something more than this, but not in a way that words can easely express.

Anyway, we have gone totaly off topic, lol

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast