+ Follow This Topic

Thread: did you tricked somebody on April 1st?

did you tricked somebody on April 1st?

I did the following: printed some funny pictures from the internet, stick them in out company's interoffice envelopes, put the names of people addressed to (no sender name!) and distributed around by walking into offices and saying something like "hey, I came across an envelop with your name on it, check it out, might be important, may be from HR or something" and leaving immediately and wait for reaction! Pics of cute puppies for dog's owners; picture of adorable kid pulling plug from computer for females, funny computer and car pictures for guys.

Some were thinking hard who may send these; accounting girls checking with buyers; looking into faces of people passing by, comparing to a picture of 3 y.o. kid, this sort of thing!
    Tell you, although mail tricks are simple classic, it generated some laughs, and that was worth it.

Did you do something?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I asked out a girl, and then said April Fool's before she had the chance to say no, so the joke was on her

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've tried to fool my mum saying i'm pregnant but she said "ok" and it wasn't funny anymore...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Petit... have you been foolin' around behind my back?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I asked out a girl, and then said April Fool's before she had the chance to say no, so the joke was on her
    What if that could have been the girl to suck away your virginity into her baby making hole and cook for you for the rest of your days?

Gone, gone, gone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just kidding, I didn't actually do that. That would be way too mean to ever do

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just kidding, I didn't actually do that. That would be way too mean to ever do
    Too mean to yourself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    her baby making hole
    I <3 vaginas, at least how they look in every video and picture I've ever seen. I want to lie down and have a girl rub her pussy all over my stomach and chest and face

....I want to lie down and have a girl rub her pussy all over my stomach and chest and face
    hey man, why do not you go ahead and do it; it would be great if you could report back with results, some might be interested to know how did it go!

I went out for drinks on the 31st and we got drunk as hell... So the next day i texted this girl that "kinda" likes me (she's notorious for not remembering stuff when she drinks). So i texted her the next morning. Acting like she said/did something to offend my very soul. Basically launching an all out offensive on her. Then at the very end i was like "April Fools!".

She was f**king pissed. And i couldn't stop laughing.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude. If she never remembers anything after a night of drinking you should have left her a message asking if she was on the pill because you don't think you used a rubber last night.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I didn't tricked anybody.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Dude. If she never remembers anything after a night of drinking you should have left her a message asking if she was on the pill because you don't think you used a rubber last night.
    Oh i actually thought about this one

But a few years back she mis carried and lost her boyfriend. So i figured i wouldn't go with that one...

But i DID think about it
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson