+ Follow This Topic

Thread: UPDATE: Me and her split

UPDATE: Me and her split

well we split up Im feeling really upset and I cant cope with it She said she didnt believe me when I told her I loved her and she also didnt trust me. I was soooooo hurt when she said that. I cried for hours last night....im not going to b able to cope. I'm feeling really depressed and I worried that I might do something stupid. I have alot of my mind and this isnt helping it what should I do?

How long have you been together, if you've been together for quite a considerable length of time, she should have told you before if she cared and wanted to stay with you, that way you would have a chance to sort things out. Perhaps she just wanted to end the relationship.

Try and get back with her if you want, but, if she isn't having that, then you must accept that the relationship is over. I advice you to spend sometime alone, think of yourself, and try to avoid her; if you're in contact with her, it'd most likely reawaken the feeling of helplessness and depression.
    Time answers the darkest fears

try not and do anything stupid because at the end of the day she is just one person. as they say "there is plenty more fish in the sea"

my advice to u is try and talk to her and fine out more about y she split up with u. maybe its because shes scared of a relationship where love is involved. i don't know. if she aint willing to talk about it then just forget about her.

If she does not have faith in you and cannot trust you - it's over. There is nothing you can say or do that will change her feelings and to have a relationship it requires something from BOTH of you. Let her go.

Somewhere out there is someone who is deserving of all the wonderful things you have to offer - - keep your chin up, spend some time getting over this mess, and you may find that when you aren't looking you'll find what you need.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy