+ Follow This Topic

Thread: no idea what my status is??

no idea what my status is??

I'm really wondering what I am to him.

There's this guy whom I really like, but I have no idea whether he likes me anot. We are not a couple yet he gave me access to his email and msn, without any hesitation, and he always offers to treat me when I'm out with him.

On the other hand, he would be ignoring me at times, especially when he's playing games. In addition, there is a feeling that he is inferior to me (what he feels, but not me), that I have a higher educational qualification than him even though I am way younger than him.

Would there be a possibilty that he likes me?

Why do people give others access to their email? That makes little sense. If he feels inferior because you have higher education, he shouldn't pursue you.

When you say higher education, do you mean beyond high school level or beyond elementary/primary school level? I cannot understand why an adult would give you access to his email and msn.

EDIT: Are you 21 and how old is he?
    Last edited by lesa; 05-04-09 at 09:30 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Why don't you ask him out and make it official?

Your best bet is to ask him.

As for him ignoring you while he's playing games-- that's really not odd haha. It's hard to carry on a conversation and play well.

Also, the whole him feeling inferior to you thing.. that can become a bigger issue in the future. If you do decide to pursue a relationship with him, you might want to work that issue out.

i'm 21 this yr, and he's 35.
    As for the education level, I'm in uni now, but for him, he didn't finish his secondary school education.

And to spring haze and alovehangover, I'm afraid to ask. Cuz I'm afraid that it would jeopardize our friendship if he didn't like me in that way.

If you are afraid to ask you should leave this 35 year old man alone. He knows you are not the one for him but you are too naive to know that. I bet he wouldn't mind getting into your pants though.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

It never hurts to ask. That's much better than leaving the relationship and never knowing whether it could have gone further.