+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's like im chasing after him all the time nowadays!?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    No woman is worth giving up who you are. No man is worth giving up who you are.
    But what if you're an asshole, and they aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    But what if you're an asshole, and they aren't?
    I AM an asshole, and they aren't worth my time.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    She, as female, isn't right. That's actually a bullshit answer. What would be right is if she felt that his priorities did not match hers, and therefore maybe the relationship wasn't a good match.
    right, wrong, WTF is the difference? She doing her intuitive test and dumps his ass if feels he is not serious (such as disappears for days), the end of story! That is the way it works. Is gravity right or wrong? Bullshit! It is just there!

How hard is it to call another person, say, once a day? 10 minutes a day? 15 minutes? Is grieving bullshit prevents him to do that? What, his f-ing mood changed??? Usi-pusi oh we are so sensitive! But you know what, if a f-ing moron can not dedicate 15 minutes of his life per day to call her, why would she dedicate herself to giving birth and raising of child FROM HIM? Bullshit! She is absolutely correct to dump his sorry moron ass! Hi deserves it!

Edit: this is what I would say to that moron: "Beat it, pal!!! If your friend is that important to you that you can not find 10 minutes to call me, you can f**k him when he gets back!"
    Last edited by denfor25; 14-04-09 at 11:02 PM.
    ~~~The more you know, the more you realize what you do not know~~~

Quote Originally Posted by denfor25 View Post
    Edit: this is what I would say to that moron: "Beat it, pal!!! If your friend is that important to you that you can not find 10 minutes to call me, you can f**k him when he gets back!"
    You know, it isn't like they're married, or engaged, they're just dating. She isn't complaining that he never talks to her, just that she has to initiate the contact more often lately.

Which for all we know he has gone back to being his normal self.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Politeness

I don't read this as an ego trip on her part. She's simply asking her significant other to be polite and tell her what perimeters he needs right now instead of just shutting her out and making her worry. I think he's being terribly impolite to her. The whole conversation would take 5 minutes of his time, I'm sure he could spare that.
    Last edited by deepspring2000; 25-07-09 at 09:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12