+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help and being gutless

Need help and being gutless

I'm interested in a friend of mine and I hope that she can be my gf.
    We went out for a couple of times....... movies, dinner and stuff but i am not sure whether its just normal friends hang out or she is interested in me.

Is there any signs that i should pay attention to so that i can know whether she is interested in me or not.

Need help. Thanks

Hi gutless,
    you may pick up some skills how to get into physical communication and how to read a body language. There is a lot of info on that, look some books on Amazon for instance
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=body+language&x=0&y=0[/url]

I will outline here just the basics.
    Physical communication (body language) is actually more important then verbal on subconscious level, as it can suggest many things that verbal communication can not; you can tell many things from a person just by looking at them; look fast but sharp and try to guess what is on people's mind; constantly scan your surrounding, watch what people do; why are they doing it; dry to understand their motivation; try to characterize them quickly (lady, looser, bro, man; dud, worker, etc); that way you keep sharp vision and have a sense of awareness; if somebody looks at you, smile back slightly while still talking; you essentially multitasking and it proves you as a sharp mind who in control; it can be called “supervision”.

When you are talking to a woman (or anybody to that matter), you should always mirror her (his) posture; do not make it obvious that you are looking at what person she is doing, just keep the conversation going as usual, but copy certain little things. If she (he) is sitting with elbows on the table, put your elbows on the table; if she (he) has arms crossed, then you must cross your arms. When you mirror somebody like that, you are actually making them feel more comfortable, without them even knowing it. It is shown that couples who are extremely attracted to each other or are in love often copy each other without even knowing it. The same thing can be observed between closed friends of the same gender – pay attention and you will start seeing this effect.

Learning to read body language is also very important; if she starts mirroring you, then she is naturally interested. When talking, try to lean in very slightly; when a woman leans toward the man she is talking to, she is showing interest. Look for signs of flirting: touching the neck, face, legs; playing with her hair; laughing, giggling. Learn to read how women are positioned. If a woman is sitting down and her legs as well as her arms are crossed, then she is very closed, and will not be receptive of being approached. If a woman has her hands in her pockets, or has her arms crossed and is avoiding eye contact, she is usually telling people that she does not want to be bothered.