+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

First off I wanna say that this man is engaged and has been together with his girlfriend for 4 years so I'm not looking to do anything. I would just like to know.

I just wonder because: we have so much fun together,
    - he tries to "push" his music taste onto me
    - he's told me stuff about his past that I doubt he's told many others
    - he always tease me (in a good way)
    - He often comes over to me to talk with me
    - He's considerate and listen to what I say and he ask me how I am etc.
    - once when we were alone he huggd me (I asked. He had just walked me home) and it seemed longer than a normal hug and tighter..then once he hugged me before easter break and there were lots of other people around and it was short and normal. We've hugged three times. twice when we were alone and once when there were lots of other poeple around. those times when we were alone it seemed different and longer.
    - He always smiles when he sees me (as far as I've seen)

yeah..that's all I can remember to mention right now..He might just be a really nice guy but I just wanna know...what do you think?

no. he hates your guts and never wants to see you again.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post
    First off I wanna say that this man is engaged and has been together with his girlfriend for 4 years so I'm not looking to do anything. I would just like to know.
    Of course he likes you. As we often do we come across people we like (note I said like, not love) and we show it in the ways you mention.

I'm intrigued though and wonder why you're asking when you say you don't intend to do anything. It must be obvious by his behaviour that he likes you?

If, as it seems, you have a friendship and don't intent to take is beyond that why aren't you just going with, and enjoying, what you have?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no. he hates your guts and never wants to see you again.

And who said sarcasum is the lowest form of wit. I chuckled!!

Thank you JARichards.
    Well..I just wanted to make sure as I'm not really used to hanging out with guys.
    and I read some pointers online on if he likes you he does this and that but of course...depends what one means with the word "Like".
    I really was just curious ;-) and you're right. We have a good friendship going.

Quote Originally Posted by JARichards View Post

And who said sarcasum is the lowest form of wit. I chuckled!!
    i'm glad. but i still had to mutilate your signature.

please don't put it back cause then i'll have to ban you.

thanks!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

It sounds like a friendship.. hugs between friends aren't all that uncommon and if you've got it in your head he could like you there's a chance you're reading into things that aren't really a huge deal.

Also, if he gets on better with girls it would explain all of his behavior.

Stay in that mind set of, "We're just friends. He has a wife. It is not right for me to disrespect that." However, I feel like he's skirting the line here. Seeking you out, smiling at you, flirting with you very overtly, in other words.

Keep a critical eye on this guy. It maybe that he relates to women easier than man; it may be that he enjoys innocent flirting as a side to his marriage. If find it's more like the latter, you should tone your friendship back down to a working relationship and leave it at that.

One wrong move and so much drama could go down.