+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is loving him wrong? continued

Is loving him wrong? continued

Whenever we run out of balls and have to pick all the balls up, I always get this metal basket to pick themup with. Adam is very aware of th fact that I don't like balancing them on my racket, so whenever we have to pick balls up, Adam gets that ball hopper (metal basket), bows says, "For you, Princess," to which I reply, "Why thank you, Adam," (silly I know lol) and hands the ball hopper to me. He calls me a princess. Is that a compliment.

He knows about your crush and he's flirting with you. That is flat out wrong and he knows it. He's mean to do that to you because he knows how you feel and that you will never be in a relationship.

I hate to criticize "Mr. Wonderful" but a guy in his 20s who needs an ego boost from soliciting the attention of a 16 year old girl is rather pathetic ... borderline illegal from a teacher.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    He knows about your crush and he's flirting with you. That is flat out wrong and he knows it. He's mean to do that to you because he knows how you feel and that you will never be in a relationship.
    Agreed. Tennis coaches, eh, what is it about those guys?!

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post

I hate to criticize "Mr. Wonderful" but a guy in his 20s who needs an ego boost from soliciting the attention of a 16 year old girl is rather pathetic ... borderline illegal from a teacher.

Carl.
    I think that might be a bit of an overreaction.

In her other thread she mentions how he told her a young girl [her age no less] asked him out and he blatantly told her it's illegal and he has a girlfriend so it wouldn't happen. If anything, I would say that was more for her benefit to let her know it wasn't going anywhere.

Calling her "princess," isn't really out of line. If it was "hey princess, you're so hot," then yeah.. but tossing out a nickname isn't over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    I think that might be a bit of an overreaction.

In her other thread she mentions how he told her a young girl [her age no less] asked him out and he blatantly told her it's illegal and he has a girlfriend so it wouldn't happen. If anything, I would say that was more for her benefit to let her know it wasn't going anywhere.

Calling her "princess," isn't really out of line. If it was "hey princess, you're so hot," then yeah.. but tossing out a nickname isn't over the line.
    Not over the line, but he's sure dancing on it. Sure, he may not be fool enough to act on attraction from an underage girl, but using an endearing term like "princess" when he knows she has a crush on him encourages her feelings and is downright cruel. Princess is a term usually reserved for your girlfriend or your wife, not for a 16 year-old student.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 07-04-09 at 01:00 AM.

Ok then how did he figure out my "crush" on him b/c I never told him!

WTF!!!!!! Ok, well I've had plenty of tennis lessons by myself, and he never acts any different around me by myself than when I'm around my mom.

Not that this makes a diffrence, but it was a week before I turned 16 that he told me about the girl that asked him out, and yes I kinda agree with you that it was for my benefit.