+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he sleeping with her?

is he sleeping with her?

okay.. my boyfriend and i have been together for about 3 1/2 months now. but he recently got his car fixed and i see alot less of him. we used 2 see each other at least 2 days out the week and talk almost everyday now its like we see each other maybe once every week and we'll talk maybe 3 days out of the week. another problem that i see is that everytime we see each other we have sex. now..the main problem of this situation is that he has two kids[which is not a problem] but i told him that he needs to be with them more..and now he goes over his baby mother's house almost everyday..and i think he spends his nights over there also.. which makes me think.. are they sleeping together??? it is a known fact that they "hate each other" but at the same time..theyve been known to hook up... am i being paranoid? or is this something i should look into?

Of course! Red flags all over the place. Less interest in you, sleepovers at babymama's house (if true).

Unless there is a legitimate reason for him to be staying there (like very long travel time), I think they are sleeping together ... especially since he is known to have had sex with her after the breakup.

Time to investigate!

Carl.

oh goddd...

Putting aside the baby mama issue for a second.. let me ask you this: what are you getting out of the relationship? When you talk, is it worthwhile? Do you ever go out as a couple, or is he only stopping by for sex?

I don't know what you expect out of a relationship, but seeing someone once every other week and only talking a few times during the week doesn't cut it for me.. especially if it's only been 3 1/2 months.

Add to the fact that he's spending the bulk of his time elsewhere and with another woman-- I'd say it's bad news. I understand him wanting to see his kids more, that's respectable.. however, if he's staying over there and has a history of hooking up with her I'd say that has bad news written all over it.

Listen, since you've been together a short time I'd still consider it the "honeymoon stage," and during this people are usually very attached/wanting to see each other a lot/build the relationship/etc.. I think the fact he only sees you once every other week and it's primarily to have sex is really your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    Putting aside the baby mama issue for a second.. let me ask you this: what are you getting out of the relationship? When you talk, is it worthwhile? Do you ever go out as a couple, or is he only stopping by for sex?

I don't know what you expect out of a relationship, but seeing someone once every other week and only talking a few times during the week doesn't cut it for me.. especially if it's only been 3 1/2 months.

Add to the fact that he's spending the bulk of his time elsewhere and with another woman-- I'd say it's bad news. I understand him wanting to see his kids more, that's respectable.. however, if he's staying over there and has a history of hooking up with her I'd say that has bad news written all over it.

Listen, since you've been together a short time I'd still consider it the "honeymoon stage," and during this people are usually very attached/wanting to see each other a lot/build the relationship/etc.. I think the fact he only sees you once every other week and it's primarily to have sex is really your answer.

i know i made up my mind "this week" that we werent having sex everytime we see each other. and yesterday we didnt so, i just have see how this goes.. see if he shows his true colors

Yeah, great idea. You think he might be looking for it elsewhere and so NOW is the time to cut him off. Brilliant.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah, great idea. You think he might be looking for it elsewhere and so NOW is the time to cut him off. Brilliant.
    well look hes not about be sleeping with her and sleeping with me.. im not having that. and i need find out if we have a relationship other than just sex.

I think you need to investigate

You should ask the kids if he sleeps in mommy's room
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden