+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Time I Spent With You Was Amazing"

Naples... it's up to you whether you want to wait for him to 'fix' himself or not. It is your time... use it how you see fit. If you think he can repair himself soon... then by all means, wait for him. However, if you aren't sure if or when he'll get it together, then he really can't expect you to wait for him.

As for him saying "the time I spent with you was amazing," that may mean that he really enjoyed being with you. He may sense that you will not linger much longer... and so he wanted to let you know how he felt before you leave. Also, it may be his way of letting you know that what he's going through is not your fault.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by denfor25 View Post
    this is Ask A Male Forum;
    Vashti responded first, in 5 minutes;
    Giga - second, in 3 hours;

What do you say, guys, lets just go out for a smoke and let girls work things out?
    Then, we get back and everything is perfect! I like it!

P.S. this is just the philosophical observation intended to be humorous. Please do not take it personally.

The 'ask a male/female' discrepancy tends to get overlooked when you think you can contribute to the post but realize that you're dangling when they're asking for 'non-danglers'... or you're a 'non-dangler' and they're requesting 'danglers.'

Sometimes good advice comes from unlikely sources...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My dick is bigger than yours.
    Giga... hope you're talking about your husband! If not... what a shock!

Quote Originally Posted by denfor25 View Post
    Giga, Dear! Just do yourself a favor, go change your gender; a handsome doctor will sew on you an 18-in willie from ghetto rapper shot in a drive-by; and subconscious desire of becoming who you really are, will finally come true; then, rather then spending time proving yourself on relationship forum, you will be able to get out there and get a piece of action other man enjoy!
    Nice to know that Vashti and Giga are making friends...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Oh, my......... I am sorry my post inadvertently caused such an uproar. I hope we are all feeling better and acting friendly again soon! :-)

Thanks for the advice, all. I am not waiting around for this guy, but rather hoping down the road it may perhaps work itself out... in the mean time, I am seeing my old-ex again. I agree w/ all those who say that his words "the time I spent w/ you was amazing" is not a deep indication of remorse over the breakup or some burried burning love, hah. I shall just carry on and see what brightness the future may bring :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12