+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How would you feel.........

How would you feel.........

Ok Me and my boyfriend have been going out offically for about 3 and a half months. We see each other about once or twice a week. Some times we go out but we mainly just chill at his and watch tv/dvds etc. Wends is a normal day for me.

In the past when we have had plans and he has not been able to make it he has let me know early in the day so that I know. The thing is he normally also lets me know when it is ok.

I last spoke to him the other day and I asked if it is still ok to do something on Wends ( today ) and he said that it should be fine. Some times he is not in the mood to talk so it can be a couple of days between conversations, but this is normal in an early stage of a relationship right?? I called him twice yesterday and I did not get a response guess he was busy or not in the mood for talking so I left it at that and then messaged him this morning and said I hope you are still ok for tonight, but did not put a question mark. Do you think this sounds like im pushing him or asking him?

The thing I want to know if you was the guy in this situation, would you mind if your girlfriend just turned up?

He has always let me know when it is not ok and 98% of the time confirms when it is ok. He is at work at the moment so I know he may not have had a chance to reply. But when it is a no he has always let me know in the morning/before lunch.

Do you think I would come across as needy if I message him once more later in the day? Do you think it would be ok just to turn up as it is something we have done on a regular basis for a couple of months? Or also do you think if it was not ok he would have let me know like he normally does?

I really would appreciate your opinion. Thank you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lolly, why do you always sound so scared to behave normally around this guy? Are you really so in need of a boyfriend that you find it necessary to completely squash normal behavior to ensure he doesn't break up with you? What would you do if your (girl)friend had tentative plans with you for tonight? Would you call her to confirm, or worry about it all day? Try to behave normally, hun. You sound like a scared little bunny rabbit. If your BF requires this from you, it is time to find a new one.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash You're soo right. I was the same,I was afraid to say anything what could make him angry,didn't ask for nothing cause he was angry too ,Left him alone when he didn't feel like talking...Even weeks long!! Even when I was dying to talk to him.

Girl I think it's not a good sign,for real.I just know how I ended with a guy who was exactly the same as Your bf.
    In my case he was angry because he was the one bad in this couple,the one who was cheating and treating me like shit.He jujst wanted to make me feel guilty.It's crap for real.
    I wazzzz here

I agree that it's not a good thing that you feel timid around your bf. It's not too surprising since you came so close to a break up only a month ago over him wanting to slow things down.

You have a date to hang out tonight at his place. You should just go as planned or it will seem as if you stood him up.

Carl.