+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Here

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    billy is full of shit einstein's iq was 163 and he is nowhere near that.
    Depends what IQ test he took, there are several with difference scale points. I took a similar one to what Einstein was measure by and ended up with a 120. With a national's average at I believe 90.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

He reported it? What an arrogant bastard.

Agreed. 167? armyPunk, I think that Billy took the wrong kind of IQ test, scores vary. But I think the original one is on iqtest dot com.

By the way, I think Zekk_T_Strife has the highest IQ by a mystical chain of events
    I have it all. Including kino.

My iq is only 115. Hehe. But I'm not bothered because that's average. High average anyway. Hehehe. Anyway, haven't seen you around for a while Killerbabe.

WTF? I just checked my email and saw it was reported too. That shit makes NO sense.

Please dont flood my email with such petty things...armypunk you may think this guy is out there...but everyones got their own opinions...theres no need to report it.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    billy is full of shit einstein's iq was 163 and he is nowhere near that.
    I am NOT full of shit. I took that test at the University of Houston. Cost me $250. And 167 is high, yes. But it is not at genius level. 169 is a genus. I know many people that are way above that level. For instance, Robin's ex (the guy before me) had an IQ of like 190.

And it doesn't matter how high Einstein's IQ was. He was NOT the smartest guy in the world. He had NO common sence, and many people have had WAY higher IQ's than him.

Don't base your little theories around something that is so weakly held. It makes YOU look stupid.

hey welcome to the board. i wa new once here u know. aint that a surprise

See that doesn't make sense. The Intelligence Quotient test is designed to take your Mental Age divided by your Chronological Age times 100. Therefore the average in the nationally accepted IQ test should be 100 because this would be saying that the person was thinking in their same age level (a 20 year old thinking on a 20 year old level). And yes, Einstein is not the smartest man to have graced this world, the highest recorded IQ last time I checked was Stephen Hawking and he had 263. Either way IQ really doesn't determine much, I'm not going to put down my score because it was taken a long time ago and probably has no relevant bearing and also because its just a number, knowledge is nothing without the wisdom to use it correctly. Thanks for the confidence booster though Killer. What did you mean by a mystical chain of events?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh, on the standard IQ test 130 and above is genius so that's probly why Billy's number turned a few heads. I dunno what test this is with different standards and numbers.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well, I didn't know there was different 'types' of an IQ test. Now I will have to go get a 'standard' test soon. hehe

the IQ's in america seem to to higher than in England. most people here are round 90/100. maybe there is a different scoring. my IQ is 120 but i have learning disability so it probably doesnt seem like it. (thats the reaon i make alot of spelling mistakes)
    - Claire -

i got 110. which is higher average

by what standards.. do you live in england or america?
    - Claire -

The iqtest dot com site is where he did it.

No, I took mine at the University of Houston - not an online test...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast