+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

I dont' think boys are retarded.. LoL. Although some boys do act very very idiotic to show off to the ladies but that's another thing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    rushing into sex?? i mean c'mon... we aren't getting any older. soon you'll be dead. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That is true. LoL. Nice point Illusional. Hope you had a nice vacation.

I still exist

I still exist And Here is my army pic HA hA HA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok... It seems I have pissed off alot of people with the things that I have said here. Well guess what !?! ITS MY OWN OPINION !!! SO LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE !!!

I am being harrassed by people now on my instant messengers. This better stop or I am going to report each and every harrasser to their local ISP and authorities.

Here is a log of that latest message I got from someone on AIM :

----------------------------------------

PAY5353: Is this Billygalbreath from Loveforum.net?
    billygalbreath1: yes it is
    billygalbreath1: how may I be of service to you ?
    PAY5353: umm first let me ask you, how old are you?
    billygalbreath1: 20
    PAY5353: ok
    PAY5353: I am 20 too
    PAY5353: Yea I'm reading the thread "Sex..Why are kids rushing into it."
    billygalbreath1: hehe
    PAY5353: and I got a bone to pick with you
    billygalbreath1: who is this ?
    PAY5353: First off my dad put his ass on the line in Korea so that you can be alive today
    PAY5353: my teacher put his ass on the line in Vietnam so that you can be free today
    PAY5353: my Grandfather put his ass on the line in World War Two, so that Hitler was stopped
    billygalbreath1: hmm - ok. Another one of YOUR kind. I dont have time for your games.
    PAY5353: And you are telling this Army man that what he is doing is WRONG?
    PAY5353: Listen here little boy, you need to shut the **** up
    PAY5353: unless you actually been in war
    PAY5353: unless you actually had your buddy died right next to you
    PAY5353: you need to shut the **** up about it
    PAY5353: You know NOTHING about what our militatry person do to protect this country
    PAY5353: You are not worthy to kiss their shoes
    PAY5353: If my dad, if my teacher, if my grandfather may God rest his soul saw what you wrote
    PAY5353: well you wouldn't be alive
    PAY5353: So you just sit there think that these fine men and women jobs are shit
    PAY5353: you just sit there and slap their face
    PAY5353: but the next time 9/11 happens, who are you going to go crying to?
    PAY5353: Your local Army station
    PAY5353: thats who
    PAY5353: So shut it you little bitch

----------------------------------------

And I stand by that. I will not allow anyone to insult our militatry branches like that. Its not right.

FYI: If you're not man enough to take on heavy fire for your opinion then maybe I dunno, KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF?

FYI : Thats what this forum is for. NOT MY PERSONAL MESSENGERS !!!

Don't insult the soldiers.

You would not survive one day in boot camp Billy.

I didn't read the first 4 pages of this thread but I gotta say that anyone who just hates the military is entirely clueless. Such opinions are better kept to oneself as its just embarassing to see such unfiltered ignorance.
    Heit ist mein taug.

you would not survive 1 ****ing minute in MY world. Boot camp is NOTHING compared to some of the shit i have gone thru.

Now - i want to make 1 thing straight. I do appreciate our army. But i dont appreciate our army going to some foreign country for no reason. We should defend ourselves, our OWN country. Not some third world place that no one cares about. If they are in civil war - let them be in civil war. Who helped US thru OUR civil war ? NO ONE. Why ? Because every country for themself. 9/11 and the war in Korea are WAY different. We should not be over there. We are just killing off our own soldiers and risking their lives for the enemy.

So dont think I was dissing the Army as a whole. I am proud of our army. I am proud to be an American. But i am NOT proud that we have to go off and fight other peoples battles for them. We do NOT rule the world.

Billy has a point, there wasn't honestly no reason to go over there, and Bush has done nothing and I mean nothing for our country. He came in with the same notions as his father, and munipulated the system even with no damn proof of anything. Just storms over there against the UN among other things. (Which by the way screwed up our forign policy.)

While yes, its good to get terrior like Saddam outta there, but you have seen the result..more terriost groups pop up. Now were stuck in some mini war which has done two major things. Wasted billions of dollars which by the way, is going to kill the next generation in taxes. It was a bandaid and nothing more, uncover and the wound remains. Secondly, killed some of our own soldiers. Now I don't want you to go in your.."well im in the army, blah, blah, blah"

My family has plenty of history from my ancestor Jim Hooper signing the Decleration of Independence (Yes its true), my great grandfather serving next to Eisenhower in Europe, etc. Yes I do plan to join the Air Force, maybe even the Navy..I've gotten several phone calls from both. I do plan on joining one after college is over with. So please, don't tell me anything about not being patriotic, because I am very proud of my History.

But really 9/11 almost had nothing to do with what has transpired now. Yes, we had to do something, but again Bush blew it way outta perportion and decided that the whole world must obey to the US in striking down terrior. It didn't matter what anybody thought..it was Bush's way or the highway. That is not what this country was brought up to believe, that is not the freedom we justify ourselves under. What Bush's illrashional and blindedness doesn't see, is that no matter how much you fight, you cannot make the world perfect. I remember somebody once saying that "If somebody fires a nuke, the next war will not be fought with guns and missles, but rather sticks and stones".

I commend you for serving our wonderful nation, but Bush sees nothing more then a pawn to do his willing. He knows exactly what hes doing, a discredit to our own nation. His speeches in which he stuttered or lost wording because he knew he ****ed up, is very much proof of that.
    Last edited by Innova; 27-06-04 at 02:14 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

ArmyPunk, When I first saw your photo I thought it was Will Young for a second. Don't ask me why but that was the first thought that came into my head. But anyway, nice picture.

****ing Billy you get what your stupid ass deserves. I hope your ****ing family dies from a terrorist event. We went to Iraq to fight terrorism. Saddam Funded it.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast