+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. ~John Stewart Mill

War is NEVER needed. Never in history has there been any war worth fighting for.

Name me 1 war that was worth it and I will stand down.

Its not that I am against people dying - I am a strong believer in population control. That is the only purpose that war serves, population control. No one wins. Everyone looses.

Yes, even world war II when Hitler fell, that war was not needed. It was useless to Americans. America is the only army that goes over to other countries and starts killing/raping/destroying everything in their paths. All for what ?

Why do Americans have to go to South Korea right now ? Hell, I didn't even realize there was a war over there ! WHo are you fighting against ? Why ? What did that person do to America ? Did he blow up a few buildings ? Did he call us bad names ? Did he make death threats towards Americans ? I seriously doubt it. I the last 100 years there has been only 3 people (countries) to attack America - I stand by the battle the was fought on American soil. THAT was a needed battle, but the war to its fullest was not needed at all. Pearl Harbor. Defend our OWN homeland. In a battle, then back off. Don't go to their homeland and do the same thing. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" (ratfish).

The other two were saddam, and bin laden. We have Saddam. We wont get Bin Laden anytime soon. Back the **** up out of there and he will expose himself again, the ****ing coward. Iraq is NOT our land just because we took down their President. Give there land back to their government, and come home. American lives will be saved. And all the hate towards Americans will decrease. Why are we still there ? To 'Help' the Iraqi people ? No - all we are doing in infuriating them, and then killing those who stand up to tell us to get out of their home.

We would be acting the exact same way if someone came over to our contry, took out Bush, and then held our Country hostage until they thought we could handle ourselves.

If we just get out of there now, then the Iraqi people would be happy, No more Americans will die from THAT war. And eventually Bin Laden will show himself in public in Iraq or where ever, and either he will lauch an attack on America (which will be small again), or the Iraqi people will take him down themselves.

War is just population control. Loss of unneeded lives. Families are broken. Friends are lost. Hearts are broken. Children become fatherless. Wives become widows.

No one wins. Everyone looses. We all become weaker. And eventually we will all kill each other until there is 1 man left standing. Not 1 other soul alive on earth. Total solitude.

No women to breed with. No children to grow up. No one left to cook his meals, or to make him laugh, or to tell him what to do.

Did he win ?

population control is called genocide.

The Revolutionary War was the one that puts you here now with the freedom to say what you like.

WWI - prevention of world domination by a mad man.

WWII - prevention of world domination by a mad man.
    BLA BLA BLA

Somalia for example was genocide we were needed there. Mohhammed farrah Adide needed to be broght out power. 500,00 dead was his total before we sent the rangers.

how about the revolutionary war that was a necessary war.

Who cares - did those people ever kill any americans before we went over there ? NO ! Where is the patriotism in that ? You rather have your "band-of-brothers" killed in a war that wont even touch any of your lives unless you go fight ???

Just sit at home, and dont worry about what happens 5000 miles away - worry about whats happening in your own neiborhood.

or the Korean War. That was to keep communism from runninig rampart. Do you want a bunch of communist countries pointing nuclear weapons at your back yard??

Actually, the (UN) Useless Nations put us there through a referendum which had been sanctioned by the Clinton administration.
    BLA BLA BLA

well what happens 5000 miles away hits home reall hard and reall fast when the batte is brought to your front door. I.E. 9/11 or Pearl harbor. A war against fascism/communism is a war between the two and democracy and last i checked the US was a democratic country.

do you want fascist and communists running your country?

did you give up billy??
    You can't deny what AB and myself have pointed out can you?

Megans, what you are doing is known in forum speak as flooding. Or multiple posting. It is not proper forum etiquette. AND, is a violation of the TOS.
    BLA BLA BLA

wars are necessary unfortunately, you damn naive punk. Think what hitler would have done if he had continued to gain power. And going over to afganistan to find bin laden made sense, you don't just let 911 happen and sit there like a moron doing nothing. ANd the 911 attacks weren't small you fool.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415