+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

There are other ways of expressing affection other than sex. holding hand saying i love you flowers candy little radom things other than sex

I have responsibility and I won't get myself pregnant. You guys might not even believe me but suit yourself. Exodus. the mornin' after pill is not good. You are only suppose to use it twice in a year time and it gives bad bad bad bad stomach pains which kills. I took them once before and I felt like shit when the pill started to work. So I wouldn't consider usin' the mornin' after pill as a regualr contraception. Use the mornin' after pill if it's urgent.

I have a 3 y/o daughter and a 1.5 y/o son - I give them EVERYTHING they need. For one thing - I did not join the ****ing army to risk my life. My kids, I dont know what would happen to them if I died. And I got a job. A REAL job. mon-fri 8-5 in the office. THATS how you take care of your kids at such an early age. NOT going off to some foriegn country for little over minimum wage and the threat of someone taking your life every second of every day. No college degree they offer is WORTH that. Nothing is worth more than the well being of my kids. Its just a risk that kids should NOT be a part of.

I was hot tempered and quick with my tougue. I lost the mother of my child because i was not responsible enough to take responsiblilty for my child. Now i regret it. Im in a foreign country to atone fro what i did to clear my conciense. I will servee my child through my life and if be through my death. I am serving and protecting my sons liberty and life by being in the army. And your children by the way so don't tell me you have a real job and i don't.

That is true. Why would you wanna risk your life when you can get a job somewhere, earn a bit of money and look after your kid? It's not exactly the best choice to do what you're doin'. No offence.

Ok. Sorry. I missed that because once I finished typin' that. You typed it before me. Sorry.

From a 15 year telling me that what i chose to do for my son is wrong i will not stand for it. You are still a child caught up in the warm furry blanket of infancy. You do not know about the real world. you have not delivered 5 babys and had on of them be a crack baby. You have never had to choose life between a mother and a child. I have. It is you and the generation behind me that i serve throught being in the army. It is your life i am protecting.

what war are you fighting ? War is so ****ing stupid - its just a bunch of murder. EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF. Thats how the world should work. I dont need anyone to go to some foriegn country and kill off everyone just because the government is affraid they will come to our homeland and kill us. Its pathetic. If they come, let them come. Thats when an army should be needed. The US Armed forces is so ****ing stupid. God damn it I am getting mad now - **** it - go off kill yourself for people that dont care a shit about you.

ooohhhh ! thats soooo patriotic. **** THAT ! every man for themself. Everything in life always boils down to that. Aint no one gonna put their neck on the line to save your life when the time comes. They're gonna get their ass outta there and save themself. Unless they are ****ing retarded like you are.

Wrong the army is a band of brother through my life or my death i will defend you and everyone else. I can see that you billy do not have a firm grasp on the reality of the real world. How do you think you live in this nice free country you live in today where you can say stupid shit like u just did. ith is through the sacrifices given by the mena and women wearing this uniform i am now that you are.

I risk and may lose my life so that you do not.

I fight for you. to defend you. defend liberty

Havin' war in the FIRST place is ****i'n wrong. Alright?
    If there never was any war then you wouldn't be fightin' for us and everyone wil be safe and all happy.I'm sorry that I'm the reason why you're fightin'. I know I never had to choose life between a mother and a child but when my life go on I'll have choices to make too y'know.

Think what you will - you are NOT bettering my life by going to some foreign country fighting off some people that arent even a threat to us.

It is just a waste of the tax payers dollars and a waste of perfectly good human lives.

It doesn't matter if you are in the army or NOT. If we were attacked here in the US of A - every man would come out of their homes and fight for themselves and anyone close to them. And yes, I will admit THEN is a good time to fight for others too in your area.

But think about it. Your what, 5,000+ miles away from home. Getting paid shit. Your life is at stake every second of every day. No one here in America is at risk from your "enemy". And all for what ? A college education ? Get grants and loans... Medals ? Go play a sport.... Self dignity ? Pride ? You want people to look at you and see something great ? GO GET A REAL JOB AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS !!!

you are full of shit little boy

Is that all you can say ?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast