+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

before i joined the army i was in the reserves and was a fire fighter paramedic

Whatever you ****in' say AmryPunk. When I get pregnant you can be the first one to know. But for now I will continue usin' the contraceptions I'm usin' because so far it's been helpin' me a lot thanks.

you will its only a matter of time

he is a liar - first he says he a MP - then he says he a SSG - now he is sayin he's a medic - this kid is full of shit. IF he WAS in the army he would not get this much time on the internet anyways. Nothing he says is adding up. ****ing looser trying to get attention and stir up trouble is all he is.

Think whatever you wanna think ArmyPunk. You're way twisted then I thought you were. I'll contact you when I'm pregnant which will be about when I'm married. So you gotta wait a few years before I can contact you. but by then, who knows where you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    before i joined the army i was in the reserves and was a fire fighter paramedic
    Thats not even the correct terminology for that job either - it is EMT. Dumb ass. This is some kid just trying to mess with people.

Actually there is its called a paramedic if you give me your email address ill prove i am in the army

Welcome back Billy. Nice to see you back.

You GI's are a waste of resources, not only for the United States, but also for Korea, and the various other countries in which you are taking up precious space. I understand it's not you the money is being poured into, it rather obviously is into the pockets of the already-too-rich.

I have a better solution, why don't you all deploy yourselves to Iraq and get out of my country and get out of the countries of people who don't need your help to keep peace anymore. Then, the Korean troops, and troops from various countries who do not want to be in Iraq to fight by any means can come home and we can all have happy lives.

Okay, that was utterly unrealistic, but don't you get the idea? The South Korean government could not be dumber in sending more troops to Iraq and sacrificing lives of innocent civilians, especially Korean civilians who have nothing to do with your war.

What's the point?

I have an even better idea. Why don't you just get out of Iraq and why don't you just all go home? After all, peace is what everyone is aiming for and a distinct lack of obvious military presence could at least make things appear peaceful.

Let the Iraqis fight their own war. It's not like Saddam's coming back, since the fat old man is in custody in some shitty little chamber in some high-security place.

Or actually let's just hope that a democrat is elected in the coming elections and lets hope that they have some sense. Oh, and in the process of getting rid of George Bush, let's shoot Nader too. So he won't skew any more elections so that we get happy results...like this...like now.

there is first responder emt-b emt-a and paramedic you state may call emt-a an emt-i

I don't think Billy will be stupid enough to do that shot.

You dont have to - you've been traced. your in America. You stupid ****.

If we pull out there will never be peace we ensure the little stability there is

actually in in yongsan Korea

my address is Jordan, thomas r
    55th Mp Co
    unit #15722 box #33
    yongsan
    APO AP 96205-0722

Drop the act ArmyPunk.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast