+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with her. We had an argument. When should I tell her i've changed?

I'm in love with her. We had an argument. When should I tell her i've changed?

I'm in love with a girl. Shes 18, I'm 19. We are both at different colleges.

We had an argument 3 months ago online and I have been in love with her for about 2 years now. she used to like me but it got complicated with her new boyfriend. So we left it.

I can't stop thinking about her and heres where I need the help.

I am going to do one of these. which one do you think I should do and why? (ps. face to face won't work as I won't see her)

Do I email her Now, saying "ive changed and I want to apologize" then wait about 5 months and then start talking to her.

or

Do I wait about 5 months and then tell her i'm sorry and ive changed, then start speaking to her again straight away.

I just really love her and have never felt this way about anyone before. I think when we get talking again, we do have a proper chance.

Thanks.

I'm sort of confused.

Do you know this girl IRL?

Does she still have a boyfriend?

And why wait 5 months? That's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    I'm sort of confused.

Do you know this girl IRL?

Does she still have a boyfriend?

And why wait 5 months? That's weird.
    Yes I know that girl. We used to have a thing for each other and speak all the time on msn for hours. She got a boyfriend when we still liked each other.
    One random day, we had an argument over something sillly and we said bad things about each other. it was just a one off.
    She no longer has a boyfriend and hasn't been out with him for about 4 months.

I have been in love with her for about 2 years and never told her. I always thought that fate would bring us together somehow. but since the argument, she doesn't want to speak to me.

I have changed alot (I know its only been a few months but I have) and I don't know weather to tell her i'm sorry now, and then in a couple of months (when she has forgiven me and its not awkward) start speaking to her again and add her as a friend on MySpace and Facebook again so we can talk more.

Or wait a couple of months, tell her i'm sorry and i've changed and then start speakin to her.

Even though I have changed, I feel as if i'm not ready to speak to her as its too early.

Hope this makes sense now. sorry for the big essay ^ lol.

BUMP.

Don't wait 5 months. I suggest you give it a week or so, let her clear her thoughts. Then be honest with her, tell her straight forward that you want to continue talking to her, and that you are sorry for the argument. Don't tell her you've changed, she won't believe it. You have to let her see the change, even if you guys don't see each other. Just be there for her, and with that she will see the change. Actions speak louder than words, even if she can't see your actions, she will still notice a difference even when you write to her. Be sincere with her, and let her know you are there for her.

good luck