FINALLY she broke up. this is like the 9484838th time me and my ex break up, but ive been so pissed lately (in the last 3 or 4 months) that i decided im NOT going back to her ever again. its been more than a week or 2, and im certainly better off without her.
As a matter of fact, i have a lot of thinks to do while i remain single.. i have a band, need to get my schoolmarks up, need to have a scholarship to enter college to graduate in law, etc etc..

well, that could have been me at the moment
if...

... i wasn't so into this other girl.

it is the same one i wrote about few months ago in this forum.
no, im not flirting her, never was (im not proud of that) and we're only friends. well, not even friends... we know eachother and often talk, but we're not that close.
she still sits next to me in classes, however.
shes like the most pretty woman, shes single and i cannot think about anything but her face, body, wiseness, whatever.

why am i being a sick pain writing this? i am a complete loser with girls. i dont know how i could hold a relationship for more than 1 year and i dont want to lose this particular girl.. well she ever notice me?

overall,

complete frustration

thanks for reading and answering. sorry about my poor english, i live far far away from britain or USA.